Sign in with
Your question

Holiday Buyers' Guide 2006, Part 4: Gifts for Non-Geeks

Last response: in Tom's Guide
November 23, 2006 10:31:21 AM

It's the holiday season, and we know how hard it can be for geeks to shop for friends and family. Here are a few select choices that even the non-geeks in your life will love.
November 26, 2006 9:07:52 PM

I always hate it when the keyboard makers completely leave the split keyboard users out in the cold.

I am a programmer and use keyboard lot more than a gamer or just a geek would. The reality is that my fingers were deformed because of using the standard keyboard layout. Thanks to microsoft ergonomics 4000. They are finally going back to their original shape :)  (the keyboard sucks for gaming or multimedia but i putting up with it for the comfort of my hands and wrist.)

I love G15 keyboard and I would love to buy one but i cant and wont keep switching the keyboard for gaming or when writing codes. It just too much of hassel and two keyboards on the table is just increasing cluster.

Why cant logitech make a split G15? Why do they leave people like us in the cold? Is there a way to send an effective message to them?

I have tried emailing them about it but didnt even get a reply. My $100 just waiting for someone to throw a good gaming split keyboard. Or do I have to make myself one?
November 29, 2006 12:55:08 PM

/agree
November 30, 2006 3:45:22 PM

Not a very diverse list, guys. Two keyboards, two mice, two headphones, and the return of the MyBook.

I didn't like the USB beverage chiller, but at least that made me look at something a little different. I'd like to see more unusual products like that.
!