Audio device controls and Skype

July 1, 2005 6:24:22 AM

Hello, I'm using the software skype.com . How to change the sound device
controls to use skype to put music/audio that I have playing in the computer
so that people I am calling with skype-out can hear it in the other side on
a phone?

I don´t want to make file transference. The thing is, I have a USB
Microphone/earplugs and If I conect it with USB than the earplugs are
activated so that any sound that I play on the computer is heard in my
earplugs and thus the sound doesn´t enter the microphone and so people will
not hear it.

I also have headphones that plug in audio-out so, I can disconect the USB
headset, but how to make the sound go out without using a microphone?

Thanks a lot,
1st2nd
Anonymous
July 1, 2005 6:24:23 AM

Hello,

You might get more help more Skype here:

Skype Help
http://support.skype.com/

--

Anando