Audio device controls and Skype

Hello, I'm using the software skype.com . How to change the sound device
controls to use skype to put music/audio that I have playing in the computer
so that people I am calling with skype-out can hear it in the other side on
a phone?

I don´t want to make file transference. The thing is, I have a USB
Microphone/earplugs and If I conect it with USB than the earplugs are
activated so that any sound that I play on the computer is heard in my
earplugs and thus the sound doesn´t enter the microphone and so people will
not hear it.

I also have headphones that plug in audio-out so, I can disconect the USB
headset, but how to make the sound go out without using a microphone?

Thanks a lot,
1st2nd
1 answer Last reply
More about audio device controls skype

    Hello,

    You might get more help more Skype here:

    Skype Help
    http://support.skype.com/

    --

    Anando
    Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User

    In memory of Alex Nichol

    Folder customizations
    http://newdelhi.sancharnet.in/minku

    Protect your PC!
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "1st2nd" <no-one-likes-spam@nospam.com> wrote in message
    > Hello, I'm using the software skype.com . How to change the sound device controls to use skype to
    > put music/audio that I have playing in the computer so that people I am calling with skype-out can
    > hear it in the other side on a phone?
    >
    > I don´t want to make file transference. The thing is, I have a USB Microphone/earplugs and If I
    > conect it with USB than the earplugs are activated so that any sound that I play on the computer
    > is heard in my earplugs and thus the sound doesn´t enter the microphone and so people will not
    > hear it.
    >
    > I also have headphones that plug in audio-out so, I can disconect the USB headset, but how to make
    > the sound go out without using a microphone?
    >
    > Thanks a lot,
    > 1st2nd

Audio Skype Windows XP