Window size cannot be changed.

July 1, 2005 12:20:02 AM

Hello, I'm using Windows XP, SP2. I have some applications that run in a
second window (launches after clicking a link in the parent window), but seem
to have a locked aspect. The contents of the window seem to be pushed
together and I cannot maximize. When I move the cursor over the edge of a
window, it changes to the double arrow to change window size but I cannot
make any changes.

All I can do is opposite click on the task bar and minimize to the task bar.
Is there a setting I'm missing? Can anyone offer suggestions?

Thanks.
--
Dave B.

More about : window size changed