Having problems with clicking on links.

When i goto yahoo.com when i try to click on the links (mail, messenger, hot
jobs), those links don't work. It won't let me click on them at all. then i
go on my laptop and click on them it works and everything. i think something
is wrong with my settings or something. it used to work before(my 1 yr old
son was caught clicking on my computer and ever since then I have had
problems with the website). Please someone help me!!!

Hi,

Close Internet Explorer and Outlook Express if either are open.

Start/run "regsvr32 urlmon.dll" (without the quotes)

Control panel/Internet options/programs tab, click on "reset all web
settings"

Reopen and retry the links in Internet Explorer and Outlook Express.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Rick "Nutcase" Rogers" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Close Internet Explorer and Outlook Express if either are open.
>
> Start/run "regsvr32 urlmon.dll" (without the quotes)
>
> Control panel/Internet options/programs tab, click on "reset all web
> settings"
>
> Reopen and retry the links in Internet Explorer and Outlook Express.
>
> --
> Best of Luck,

> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>
> "bbry" <bbry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When i goto yahoo.com when i try to click on the links (mail, messenger,
> > hot
> > jobs), those links don't work. It won't let me click on them at all. then
> > go on my laptop and click on them it works and everything. i think
> > something
> > is wrong with my settings or something. it used to work before(my 1 yr old
> > son was caught clicking on my computer and ever since then I have had
> > problems with the website). Please someone help me!!!
>
> It still didnt work...Is there anything else that i should try.
My links still aren't working.
thanks

Hi,

Reinstall the scripting engine, you will find the download here:

Windows2000/XP:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=c717d943-7e4b-4622-86eb-95a22b832caa&displaylang=en