Can't Open restored JPEG

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I am running WME 2005 and deleted a whole folder of pictures by accident
through on of the extenders (via network). Anways tried a couple differant
recovery programs on the hard drive and could not find anything. I then used
the recovery program on the camera that the photos where taken off of. It
restored them and it says they are jpeg but i can not view them. I tried to
use the software "IrfanView" and it said the jpeg extension was wrong and it
should be a ".pcd" extension but when i let it change the extension it only
opens a blank pink screen. Can anyone else offer any other advice. These
pictures are very important to me .......thanks in advance.

Please repost your question to the Windows Media Center newsgroup experts:

regards,

ssg MS-MVP