Windows 7 installation problem

ngy1997

Honorable
Mar 12, 2012
Hello I just tried to install windows 7 enterprise 64x and it gave me an error :" windows cannot install required files. The files may be corrup or missing . Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation error code : 0x80070570"
Tried to restart the installation check for lossy cables, didn't work after doing that I thought that maybe the disc is damaged so I switched to windows 7 home premium 64x nothing.

Plz help

Rig:
Asus rampage iv extreme
Intel core I7 3930k
Corsair vengeance 16gb 1866mhz
WD caviar black 2 tb
Intel 520 ssd

with a new rig make sure the mb bios is up to date first. and then make sure the mb dram speed is set to xmp profile so the mb can set the ram at the right speed. if the install still goes south with the same errors. pull out all the dimms but one and see if the error still there. if is still error out see if you have another power supply or ram stick. the message is one you get when you have a bad cd or bad image copy (disk burnt to fast). or bad ram or power where the data being written/expanded being damaged. (in the bios check that the sata ports set to achi mode unless you set up a raid drive.). the other thing to check is that your using the right sata ports on the mb. some mb have intel chipset sata and 3 party chipset.