Sales people don't care about losing the business

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eagle_007

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2009
I'm looking at buying my first notebook ever. My last pc (Shuttle) was given to me in 2002 and finally died two weeks ago. After looking at hp, dell, sony, apple, sager, and asus I have narrowed it down to Asus. Indeed Asus gives top quality for the money with plenty of various ports.

I called Xoticpc and although the guy answered my questions he did so to the extent to end the call quickly and he never cared to ask what I needed the notebook for.

Then I called Agearnotebooks and the sale guy didn't seem interested in answering my questions or getting feedback from me as to what I was looking for. He sorta laughed at one of my questions as if every customer is supposed to know everything he knows about computers. I ended the conversation in less than on the minute.

Neither of the reps at these companies asked me for my info and when I was looking to purchase. In this economy you would think sales reps would do whatever to earn the sale. In all my years in business the biggest irration I have is poor customer service and sales reps who do NOT work... such as these two morons who should be fired.

So Xoticpc and Agear..... if you are reading this then mark down one less notebook you'll be selling in Feb and how ever many more I'll buy in the future.

cheaptofix

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2008
I think if you go instore and show you have money in your hand or just hold the credit card then they will kiss you ass with information.

Status
Not open for further replies.