Keyboard again...

July 1, 2005 6:51:56 PM

It's not very easy... for me.
I nedd to asign a symbol into other touch.
Eg. We have the symbol "£ " and we never use it! in ours swiss-french
keyboard layouts, instead I need put the symbol "?" (music note), and other
for Euro.
(Windows XP Pro)
So, thanks a lot is sombody knows the way!
henry

More about : keyboard

Anonymous
July 1, 2005 6:51:57 PM

Use the character map in Start\programs\accessories\system tools; to find
the shortcut, which will be listed at the bottom right of the window

news:o 7qqrujfFHA.3936@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...