Keyboard again...

It's not very easy... for me.
I nedd to asign a symbol into other touch.
Eg. We have the symbol "£ " and we never use it! in ours swiss-french
keyboard layouts, instead I need put the symbol "?" (music note), and other
for Euro.
(Windows XP Pro)
So, thanks a lot is sombody knows the way!
henry
1 answer Last reply
More about keyboard again

    Use the character map in Start\programs\accessories\system tools; to find
    the shortcut, which will be listed at the bottom right of the window

    "henpat" <henpat63@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > It's not very easy... for me.
    > I nedd to asign a symbol into other touch.
    > Eg. We have the symbol "£ " and we never use it! in ours swiss-french
    > keyboard layouts, instead I need put the symbol "?" (music note), and
    other
    > for Euro.
    > (Windows XP Pro)
    > So, thanks a lot is sombody knows the way!
    > henry

Microsoft Keyboards Windows XP