Mn-700(Access to 192.168.2.1))

I bought a new MN-700 to installed as access base only but
l cannot open 192.168.2.1 to have access to the management
tool. How do l overcome it? It is a serious issue please

Have you tried going to 192.168.2.1 in your browser? You might also be
interested in MVP Barb Bowman's column from back in January, 2004, on
segmenting and securing wireless networks:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/networking/expert/bowman_segnet.mspx
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP