How to make the messenger service window active on popup?

When I receive a windows messenger service popup window, it always shows up
on top of all the other windows, but it is never the active window. Is there
a way to make this window come up as being active so that I might hit the
enter key to get rid of it (activate the 'OK' button)?
1 answer Last reply
More about make messenger service window active popup

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FkaW5nYQ==?= rambled on in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:

    > When I receive a windows messenger service popup window, it always shows
    > up on top of all the other windows, but it is never the active window.
    > Is there a way to make this window come up as being active so that I
    > might hit the enter key to get rid of it (activate the 'OK' button)?

    Disable the messenger service and you won't get the popups.

Messenger Microsoft Windows XP