How to make the messenger service window active on popup?

July 1, 2005 10:57:03 AM

When I receive a windows messenger service popup window, it always shows up
on top of all the other windows, but it is never the active window. Is there
a way to make this window come up as being active so that I might hit the
enter key to get rid of it (activate the 'OK' button)?
Anonymous
July 21, 2005 12:46:28 AM

=?Utf-8?B?U2FkaW5nYQ==?= rambled on in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general:

> When I receive a windows messenger service popup window, it always shows
> up on top of all the other windows, but it is never the active window.
> Is there a way to make this window come up as being active so that I
> might hit the enter key to get rid of it (activate the 'OK' button)?

Disable the messenger service and you won't get the popups.
!