New Super Hero Minis Game Needs Some Playtesting

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

If you like Super Heroes, Miniatures and Table-Top Gaming, then you
will want to try-out this game.

Big City Heroes (current working title) is a miniatures battle game
that allows you to play head-to-head against multiple opponents or
play GM-based adventure games.

The hero creation system is detailed and allows for a wide variety of
hero types, powers and styles. Hero creation is a point-based system,
with each player building a variety of heroes (and teams).

Game play is fast and furious, with simple rules that not only support
combat between heroes and villains--but the utter destruction of their
surroundings. Throw cars, boulders and other heroes; level buildings;
slam your opponent into the next city block; its all part of the fun.

If you are interested, please contact me at:

supreme.being@atomek.com

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

rpg super hero player for over 20 yrs+, lets see what we"re dealing with! Rob.