Looking for a good Coby Kyros tablet for under $120

justash420

Distinguished
Jan 4, 2012
Alright, so I have been browsing Amazon for good tablets for a few days and one brand seems to pop up a lot. Coby. They seem to get decent reviews for budget tablets, so I'm really thinking about getting one. The thing is, I'm not sure which one to get.
There are a few things I want to do with a tablet that i'm sure a lot do already, and some things maybe only a few do. I am looking for a tablet for $120 or less on Amazon or Ebay, and it has to be new.

*Internet browsing- Mainly Youtube, Imgur, Gamefaqs, Amazon. not really much else. If I do it'll be on this PC
*watching decent quality movies, downloaded Youtube videos, etc. I also do a bit of PC game recording, so I'd like to be able to watch my 720p videos with some nice clarity.
*games- I love playing games, it's my main hobby. I play mostly PC games, but I would really like to try something portable. Oh, and my wife loves Angry birds, most Popcap/Big Fish games, and my wife and daughter love Plants vs. Zombies.
Myself, i love RPG's, so having some of those would be a huge bonus. I also love NES, SNES, N64 games, so the ability to use emulators would be nice.
*something to test my games out on. I am trying to develop my own 2D games for PC and Android OS, so being able to copy the .exe file over(or however you would do i) and testing it out would be awesome.
*decent camera - I sell my stuff on Amazon and Craigslist so being able to use my tablet to take pics is great.
*something I can root and get more apps on.
*books/magazine. I NEED to be able to read books from Amazon and Barnes and Noble. I also need to be able to look at color pdfs and be able to zoom or enlarge.

I won't be editing video, unless it's easier than PC. I won't be making calls or chatting. I won't be shooting videos that often, maybe just bdays, etc.

If these are possible on a Coby Kyros or something similar that has good reviews for $120, then awesome. If not, and I have to save up just a little more, maybe I can go as high as $140. I plan on getting a 16gb MicroSD card/adapter and a USB adapter as well.

I'm not sure if this is evident or not, but What I'm asking is WHICH coby Kyros is best, not IF the Kyros is good. And "7 or "8 screen is plenty, although I'm not sure which resolution is better for mobile gaming, video viewing, etc(4:3 or 16:9)