SWTOR Budget Laptop?

ajh1979

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2011
Hi Guys I would really appreciate some advice here ive started playing SWTOR and its great my wife has played on my system and really wants to play the game but her laptop is old outdated and cannot play it.

Please could anyone offer some advice on a Laptop that will play the game fairly well for a budget of £500 in the UK I know laptops are not ideal but she travels around alot and therefore needs to be a laptop as she will use it fro other general web surfing and emails as well.

any advice would be very appreciated

Thanks

ajh1979

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2011
Hi WR2,

Thank you for your reply.

I was actually looking at the Acer myself which is below my budget so im seriously thinking about ordering this.

However I will look into the Asus you mention as im sure I can up teh budget for this if it plays the game a little better im also very fond of Asus of which make up most of my own desktop components.

Thank You!

ajh1979

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2011
WR2

I would like to thank you for your help and advice as its not the first time you have helped me.

Thanks very much ill be ordering the laptop this afternoon and I totally agree I cant argue with teh £430 price!

Much Appreciated.