dman

Do anyone in er, play football manager 2005, am looking for someone or group
of poeople to play online with.

pls does anyone know how to play this game online

Hi DMAN,

There might be a few people in these newsgroups who respond to you,
if not try this search I made which has several FM 2005 player groups:
http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=deskbar&q=football+manager+2005+forums

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"DMAN" <yomiayekoti@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eWQlP0LPFHA.3380@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> Do anyone in er, play football manager 2005, am looking for someone or group of poeople to play online with.
>
> pls does anyone know how to play this game online

TRENDING THREADS