Can't install Legends of Aranna on Win2K.

Last response: in Video Games
April 9, 2005 3:45:08 PM

Win2K Version 5.00.2195
Service Pack 4, DX 9.0c

The error stats I need to have Win98/ME or Win 2K to install.
Suggestions aside from reinstalling/repairing Win2K?

Thanks!
Anonymous
April 9, 2005 7:22:26 PM

Hi Rungi,

I would definitely try installing it in Safe Mode using an Admin account.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

"Rungi" <Rungi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B68DBB9-4223-410D-8E89-42FCCBD463CC@microsoft.com...
> Win2K Version 5.00.2195
> Service Pack 4, DX 9.0c
>
> The error stats I need to have Win98/ME or Win 2K to install.
> Suggestions aside from reinstalling/repairing Win2K?
>
> Thanks!
Anonymous
April 10, 2005 11:47:01 AM

Thanks for the reply but it won't install due to color depth limitations.

!