Can't install Legends of Aranna on Win2K.

Win2K Version 5.00.2195
Service Pack 4, DX 9.0c

The error stats I need to have Win98/ME or Win 2K to install.
Suggestions aside from reinstalling/repairing Win2K?

Thanks!
2 answers Last reply
More about install legends aranna win2k

    Hi Rungi,

    I would definitely try installing it in Safe Mode using an Admin account.

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    "Rungi" <Rungi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B68DBB9-4223-410D-8E89-42FCCBD463CC@microsoft.com...
    > Win2K Version 5.00.2195
    > Service Pack 4, DX 9.0c
    >
    > The error stats I need to have Win98/ME or Win 2K to install.
    > Suggestions aside from reinstalling/repairing Win2K?
    >
    > Thanks!

    Thanks for the reply but it won't install due to color depth limitations.

    "Jimmy S." wrote:

    > Hi Rungi,
    >
    > I would definitely try installing it in Safe Mode using an Admin account.
    >
    > --
    > Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

    > MS Assisted Support: http://support.microsoft.com/select/?target=assistance
    >
    > "Rungi" <Rungi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B68DBB9-4223-410D-8E89-42FCCBD463CC@microsoft.com...
    > > Win2K Version 5.00.2195
    > > Service Pack 4, DX 9.0c
    > >
    > > The error stats I need to have Win98/ME or Win 2K to install.
    > > Suggestions aside from reinstalling/repairing Win2K?
    > >
    > > Thanks!

Games Microsoft Video Games