MN-700 Installation as access point only using shiron gate..

jerome

Distinguished
May 17, 2002

I bought a new MN-700 to be added to my network as an
access point only but could not have access to 192.168.2.1
to enable me configure it through the management tool on
the web. I use a Shiron Gateway with static IP. Somebody
please help me out.

What name did you give to the router when you switched it to bridge mode?

The router would get the ip from whatever your DHCP server is on the
network. Since you don't know for certain what ip it is going to get, you
should be accessing the router via the name that you assigned to it.

http://<name>

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -