Camera autoplay fails to launch

I'm running XP Home. Until a couple of days ago autoplay worked fine for
both my camera and card reader. The only recent software installed is the
normal Windows Updates.

Currently autoplay works for other devices, for example cd's. For picture
devices, if I open My Computer and R-Click, then L-Click Autoplay the
autoplay window launches and I can then select the camera wizard and it
launches and works fine.

Hi Walt,

You can try using the Autoplay repair wizard:

Autoplay Repair Wizard
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=C680A7B6-E8FA-45C4-A171-1B389CFACDAD&displaylang=en

--

Anando