Using briefcase to synch files on two laptops

rkg

Distinguished
Jul 1, 2005

I have two laptops. I want to be able to create a briefcase on Laptop A, then
use that briefcase to duplicate the files on Laptop B, and after that be able
to keep those files synchronized between the two laptops. How do I do that?
(In Windows XP Help, it says I need to connect the two laptops with a cable
to do this. But I know in the past when I had Windows 98 I was able to do
this without having to use a cable.) Thanks.
--
RKG

How To Use the Briefcase Feature in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;307885

HOW TO: Synchronize Mobile Devices and Desktop Computers with Synchronization Manager
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;314512

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP