Is there a way to recover a forgotten password. I forgot my admin password in
windows XP

Lost, Forgotten, or Expired Passwords:

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Jupiter Jones]

Windows XP Key is a program to reset Windows XP security
if Administrator password, secure boot password or key disk is lost.
http://www.lostpassword.com/windows-xp-2000-nt.htm

Forgot your admin password?

Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP
Windows XP - Shell/User
Microsoft Newsgroups

"Michael Kaendera" wrote:

| Is there a way to recover a forgotten password. I forgot my admin password in
| windows XP

I checked out the link that you provided me it looks like a nice product do
you know whether is it free or not.

Michael Kaendera <MichaelKaendera@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to recover a forgotten password. I forgot my admin
> password in windows XP

"How to log on to Windows XP if you forget your password or your
password expires" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321305/en-us

--
d-d

Hi

Please try the following link:

http://www3.telus.net/dandemar­/lostpass.htm

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Michael Kaendera" <MichaelKaendera@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:4FB22302-B724-4D67-A66C-55A4783B0187@microsoft.com...
> Is there a way to recover a forgotten password. I forgot my admin password
> in
> windows XP

Remembering a password is "free". Anything else will cost you - either in
time to read or in dollars and cents!

--
Regards,

Richard Urban