Forgotten Password

Is there a way to recover a forgotten password. I forgot my admin password in
windows XP
5 answers Last reply
More about forgotten password

    Lost, Forgotten, or Expired Passwords:

    [Courtesy of MS-MVP Jupiter Jones]

    Windows XP Key is a program to reset Windows XP security
    if Administrator password, secure boot password or key disk is lost.
    http://www.lostpassword.com/windows-xp-2000-nt.htm

    Forgot your admin password?

    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP - Shell/User
    Microsoft Newsgroups

    "Michael Kaendera" wrote:

    | Is there a way to recover a forgotten password. I forgot my admin password in
    | windows XP

    I checked out the link that you provided me it looks like a nice product do
    you know whether is it free or not.

    Michael Kaendera <MichaelKaendera@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    > Is there a way to recover a forgotten password. I forgot my admin
    > password in windows XP

    "How to log on to Windows XP if you forget your password or your
    password expires" http://support.microsoft.com/kb/321305/en-us

    --
    d-d

    Hi

    Please try the following link:

    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar­/lostpass.htm

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "Michael Kaendera" <MichaelKaendera@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:4FB22302-B724-4D67-A66C-55A4783B0187@microsoft.com...
    > Is there a way to recover a forgotten password. I forgot my admin password
    > in
    > windows XP

    Remembering a password is "free". Anything else will cost you - either in
    time to read or in dollars and cents!

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban

    "Michael Kaendera" <MichaelKaendera@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:17C33DBC-AFD7-4A61-B645-0583E51AFBCE@microsoft.com...
    >I checked out the link that you provided me it looks like a nice product
    >do
    > you know whether is it free or not.
    >
    > "Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:
    >
    >> Lost, Forgotten, or Expired Passwords:
    >> http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/lostpass.htm
    >>
    >> [Courtesy of MS-MVP Jupiter Jones]
    >>
    >> Windows XP Key is a program to reset Windows XP security
    >> if Administrator password, secure boot password or key disk is lost.
    >> http://www.lostpassword.com/windows-xp-2000-nt.htm
    >>
    >> Forgot your admin password?
    >> http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/
    >>
    >> --
    >> Carey Frisch
    >> Microsoft MVP
    >> Windows XP - Shell/User
    >> Microsoft Newsgroups

    >> http://www.microsoft.com/athome/security/protect/windowsxp/choose.mspx

    >> "Michael Kaendera" wrote:
    >>
    >> | Is there a way to recover a forgotten password. I forgot my admin
    >> password in
    >> | windows XP

Microsoft Windows XP