SideBySide EventID 59 errors

Sam

I've started to notice a few SideBySide errors in my Event Viewer.
They all have EventID 59 attached to them. Below are the typical
examples of what they say:

>Generate Activation Context failed for C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntshrui.dll. Reference error message: The operation completed successfully

>Resolve Partial Assembly failed for Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls. Reference error message: Access is denied.

>Generate Activation Context failed for C:\WINDOWS\system32\WININET.dll. Reference error message: The operation completed successfully.

Any ideas as to why this started all of a sudden?

Here's my system:
Windows XP-Pro,sp2, Asus A7N8XE-Dlx, AMD Athlon XP3200+, ATI X800pro,
Creative Audigy 4, 1048meg RAM, 200gig SATA hard drive. All drivers
are the most current available.

Thanks.

Sam
--
"We have met the enemy, and he is us"

Hi

Please see if the following helps:

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=59&source=sidebyside

--

Will Denny
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

On Fri, 1 Jul 2005 22:09:48 +0100, "Will Denny" <willdenny@mvps.org>
wrote:

>Hi
>
>Please see if the following helps:
>
>http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=59&source=sidebyside

That reference seems to be about Windows Server 2003 64-Bit Edition,
which I don't have. I'm using Windows XP-Pro, sp2 with a standard
32bit processor.

Sam
--
"We have met the enemy, and he is us"