Champions 5th

Last response: in Video Games
June 14, 2004 9:57:18 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

Hello,
After not playing Hero due to trying out M&M and other systems, I have
decided to buy 5th edition rules. I did buy the 5th edition quickstart
rules and I was impressed what you bought for $9.99. Now for the actual
rulebook, how much rules changes where made going from 4th to 5th???

Matt
<I knows this is an old quesiton due to 5th being out for awhile but I
just decided to switch to 5th>

More about : champions 5th

June 14, 2004 2:52:35 PM

"Matthew Brown" <lokiprime@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Hello,
> After not playing Hero due to trying out M&M and other systems, I have
> decided to buy 5th edition rules. I did buy the 5th edition quickstart
> rules and I was impressed what you bought for $9.99. Now for the actual
> rulebook, how much rules changes where made going from 4th to 5th???
>
> Matt
> <I knows this is an old quesiton due to 5th being out for awhile but I
> just decided to switch to 5th

Here is a good summary of the differences:

http://theemerged.blogspot.com/HERO425.htm

!