Champions 5th

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

Hello,
After not playing Hero due to trying out M&M and other systems, I have
decided to buy 5th edition rules. I did buy the 5th edition quickstart
rules and I was impressed what you bought for $9.99. Now for the actual
rulebook, how much rules changes where made going from 4th to 5th???

Matt
<I knows this is an old quesiton due to 5th being out for awhile but I
just decided to switch to 5th>
1 answer Last reply
More about champions
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    "Matthew Brown" <lokiprime@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > After not playing Hero due to trying out M&M and other systems, I have
    > decided to buy 5th edition rules. I did buy the 5th edition quickstart
    > rules and I was impressed what you bought for $9.99. Now for the actual
    > rulebook, how much rules changes where made going from 4th to 5th???
    >
    > Matt
    > <I knows this is an old quesiton due to 5th being out for awhile but I
    > just decided to switch to 5th

    Here is a good summary of the differences:

    http://theemerged.blogspot.com/HERO425.htm

Games Video Games