Monitor blinks after poweroff

a b C Monitor
July 2, 2005 1:58:02 AM

Please can anyone help me. I had my monitor repaired and since then when i
poweroff the monitor for a while it blinks a number of times and then
switches off. I continue to switch the Monitor on/off until it comen on with
the sign 'Genises
-- display Perfection etc. It is most irretating. Please can anyone help.
Thank You.
gagsy66
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
July 2, 2005 5:12:22 AM

It is obvious that the repair technician did something to the electronics.
You won't be finding much help here. Sorry!

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

"gagsy66" <gagsy66@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Please can anyone help me. I had my monitor repaired and since then when i
> poweroff the monitor for a while it blinks a number of times and then
> switches off. I continue to switch the Monitor on/off until it comen on
> with
> the sign 'Genises
> -- display Perfection etc. It is most irretating. Please can anyone help.
> Thank You.
> gagsy66
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
July 2, 2005 6:59:02 AM

Thanks R. Urban. I have had it to the Tech. twice and am assured its OK
there.
Any Idea what it could be ?
Would appreciate some help.
--
gagsy66

"Richard Urban" wrote:

> It is obvious that the repair technician did something to the electronics.
> You won't be finding much help here. Sorry!
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Richard Urban
>
> If you knew as much as you thought you know,
>

> "gagsy66" <gagsy66@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Please can anyone help me. I had my monitor repaired and since then when i
> > poweroff the monitor for a while it blinks a number of times and then
> > switches off. I continue to switch the Monitor on/off until it comen on
> > with
> > the sign 'Genises
> > -- display Perfection etc. It is most irretating. Please can anyone help.
> > Thank You.
> > gagsy66

a b C Monitor
July 2, 2005 12:40:16 PM

Try it on a different computer. If you get the same condition..............

--

> Thanks R. Urban. I have had it to the Tech. twice and am assured its OK
> there.
> Any Idea what it could be ?
> Would appreciate some help.
> --
> gagsy66
>

> "Richard Urban" wrote:
>
>> It is obvious that the repair technician did something to the
>> electronics.
>> You won't be finding much help here. Sorry!
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Richard Urban
>>
>> If you knew as much as you thought you know,
>>

>> "gagsy66" <gagsy66@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Please can anyone help me. I had my monitor repaired and since then
>> > when i
>> > poweroff the monitor for a while it blinks a number of times and then
>> > switches off. I continue to switch the Monitor on/off until it comen on
>> > with
>> > the sign 'Genises
>> > -- display Perfection etc. It is most irretating. Please can anyone
>> > help.
>> > Thank You.
>> > gagsy66

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
July 2, 2005 10:45:57 PM

This is really a group for software- try and find a group about hardware-
maybe even tv repairs- and you may get pointed in the right direction.
good luck

"gagsy66" <gagsy66@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thanks R. Urban. I have had it to the Tech. twice and am assured its OK
> there.
> Any Idea what it could be ?
> Would appreciate some help.
> --
> gagsy66
>

> "Richard Urban" wrote:
>
>> It is obvious that the repair technician did something to the
>> electronics.
>> You won't be finding much help here. Sorry!
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Richard Urban
>>
>> If you knew as much as you thought you know,
>>

>> "gagsy66" <gagsy66@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Please can anyone help me. I had my monitor repaired and since then
>> > when i
>> > poweroff the monitor for a while it blinks a number of times and then
>> > switches off. I continue to switch the Monitor on/off until it comen on
>> > with
>> > the sign 'Genises
>> > -- display Perfection etc. It is most irretating. Please can anyone
>> > help.
>> > Thank You.
>> > gagsy66

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
July 2, 2005 10:45:58 PM

Thank you R Urban and Alan Smith for your suggestions. I will try ahardware
help site.
Many thanks.
--
gagsy66

"Alan Smith" wrote:

> This is really a group for software- try and find a group about hardware-
> maybe even tv repairs- and you may get pointed in the right direction.
> good luck
>

> "gagsy66" <gagsy66@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Thanks R. Urban. I have had it to the Tech. twice and am assured its OK
> > there.
> > Any Idea what it could be ?
> > Would appreciate some help.
> > --
> > gagsy66
> >

> > "Richard Urban" wrote:
> >
> >> It is obvious that the repair technician did something to the
> >> electronics.
> >> You won't be finding much help here. Sorry!
> >>
> >> --
> >> Regards,
> >>
> >> Richard Urban
> >>
> >> If you knew as much as you thought you know,
> >> You would realize that you don't know what you thought you knew!
> >>

> >> "gagsy66" <gagsy66@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
July 3, 2005 2:01:13 AM