ActiveX component can't create object

hi, my problem has that problem: ActiveX component can't create object, what
should I do? Can you provide a detailed solutions to my problem.

Please reply. Thanks a lot
6 answers Last reply
More about activex component create object

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=ActiveX+component+can%27t+create+object&btnG=Google+Search

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    I do not know the causes of ActiveX component can't create object, please
    help. Thanks!

    apple wrote:

    > I do not know the causes of ActiveX component can't create object,
    > please help. Thanks!

    The reason you aren't getting a "detailed answer to your problem" is
    because you aren't providing any details about your computer, the
    problem, what you've already done, what changed between the time things
    worked, etc. Go here for help in making a good newsgroup post:

    http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    Then come back with a detailed post and lots of people will be here to
    help you.

    Malke
    --
    MS-MVP Windows User/Shell
    Elephant Boy Computers

    Line4,
    Char1,
    code:0,
    URL:file:c:\WINDOWS\system32\51888.htm
    Error:ActiveX component can't create object

    Please help me.Thanks

    apple wrote:

    > Line4,
    > Char1,
    > code:0,
    > URL:file:c:\WINDOWS\system32\51888.htm
    > Error:ActiveX component can't create object
    >
    > Please help me.Thanks

    Did you even go to the links I gave you? If you did, you couldn't have
    read the information. Here are some things we need to know:

    1. Information about the computer.
    2. What antivirus you have, make and version and whether the
    subscription is current.
    3. What scanning for viral and non-viral malware you have already done.
    4. How you connect to the Internet.
    5. When you get this error message. What program you are running when
    you get it.
    6. Did the error always happen? If not, what changed?

    If you want help, don't make people pull necessary details out of you
    like this. If you truly don't know how to express yourself, then take
    the machine to a professional computer repair shop (not your local
    equivalent of BigStoreUSA) and have them fix it.

    Malke
    --
    MS-MVP Windows User/Shell
    Elephant Boy Computers