Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)
> I do not know the causes of ActiveX component can't create object,
> please help. Thanks!
The reason you aren't getting a "detailed answer to your problem" is
because you aren't providing any details about your computer, the
problem, what you've already done, what changed between the time things
worked, etc. Go here for help in making a good newsgroup post:
Did you even go to the links I gave you? If you did, you couldn't have
read the information. Here are some things we need to know:
1. Information about the computer.
2. What antivirus you have, make and version and whether the
subscription is current.
3. What scanning for viral and non-viral malware you have already done.
4. How you connect to the Internet.
5. When you get this error message. What program you are running when
you get it.
6. Did the error always happen? If not, what changed?
If you want help, don't make people pull necessary details out of you
like this. If you truly don't know how to express yourself, then take
the machine to a professional computer repair shop (not your local
equivalent of BigStoreUSA) and have them fix it.