Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

[Hero 5th] GM / Reference PDF?

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
June 23, 2004 1:04:22 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

All,

I've seen two good, tight, 2-page reference PDFs for 4th Edition Hero.
One of them was a GM reference, and one was a Character Reference.
However, we've upgraded to 5th Edition in my group and we'd like to
have the fast-in-game sheet reflect the current rules. Before I go
crazy with white-out or start making my own PDFs of quick rules to
speed game play, does anybody out there know of any for 5th Edition
Hero?

Thanks,

Lewis

More about : hero 5th reference pdf

June 24, 2004 12:51:19 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

On 23 Jun 2004 09:04:22 -0700, lewis@lwb.org (Lewis W Beard) wrote:

>I've seen two good, tight, 2-page reference PDFs for 4th Edition Hero.
>One of them was a GM reference, and one was a Character Reference.
>However, we've upgraded to 5th Edition in my group and we'd like to
>have the fast-in-game sheet reflect the current rules. Before I go
>crazy with white-out or start making my own PDFs of quick rules to
>speed game play, does anybody out there know of any for 5th Edition
>Hero?

There's one on the "Free Stuff" page at www.herogames.com

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Fitz
http://mojobob.netnet.net.nz
http://fitz.jsr.com
http://usa.spis.co.nz/fitz
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Anonymous
June 24, 2004 6:04:37 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

Fitz,

Fitz <pj_fitz@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<d8rjd012lu0v76setq9rsi00ujd7hvlrlc@4ax.com>...
> On 23 Jun 2004 09:04:22 -0700, lewis@lwb.org (Lewis W Beard) wrote:
>
> >I've seen two good, tight, 2-page reference PDFs for 4th Edition Hero.
> >One of them was a GM reference, and one was a Character Reference.
> >However, we've upgraded to 5th Edition in my group and we'd like to
> >have the fast-in-game sheet reflect the current rules. Before I go
> >crazy with white-out or start making my own PDFs of quick rules to
> >speed game play, does anybody out there know of any for 5th Edition
> >Hero?
>
> There's one on the "Free Stuff" page at www.herogames.com

Weird. I had looked there several times (their web page layout
confuses me) in the week or two prior to my question and I went back
and I just dont see it. Sure, there is a 2 page intro to combat and a
3 page intro to the system but that's not what I want. Our group has
the 5th edition rules (2 full books and several of the sidekick
books). What I need is a tight 2 page pdf with all the forumlas.

So, I'm just not seeing it. Could you say exactly where it is? Like
"Free Stuff" -> "Hero Documents" -> "Summary" -> "Rules PDF" or
whatever the chain of digging is?

Something about their website makes me goofy in the head.

Lewis
Related resources
Anonymous
June 24, 2004 8:45:28 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

Fitz <pj_fitz@hotmail.com> writes:

> There's one on the "Free Stuff" page at www.herogames.com


Really? I can't find it; can you provide a complete URL?

--
Viktor Haag : Software & Information Design : Research In Motion
+--+
Disclaimer mandated by employer: "This transmission may contain
confidential or privileged material. Any use of this information
by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
have received this transmission in error, please immediately
reply to the sender and delete this information from your
system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this
transmission by unintended recipients is not authorized and may
be unlawful."
Anonymous
June 24, 2004 8:45:29 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

http://www.herogames.com/Products/RK.htm

"Viktor Haag" <vhaag@rim.com> wrote in message
news:1zn02swuqf.fsf@suldrun.rim.net...
> Fitz <pj_fitz@hotmail.com> writes:
>
> > There's one on the "Free Stuff" page at www.herogames.com
>
>
> Really? I can't find it; can you provide a complete URL?
>
> --
> Viktor Haag : Software & Information Design : Research In Motion
> +--+
> Disclaimer mandated by employer: "This transmission may contain
> confidential or privileged material. Any use of this information
> by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
> have received this transmission in error, please immediately
> reply to the sender and delete this information from your
> system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this
> transmission by unintended recipients is not authorized and may
> be unlawful."
June 25, 2004 9:01:54 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

On 24 Jun 2004 16:45:28 -0400, Viktor Haag <vhaag@rim.com> wrote:

>Fitz <pj_fitz@hotmail.com> writes:
>
>> There's one on the "Free Stuff" page at www.herogames.com
>
>Really? I can't find it; can you provide a complete URL?

I can't find it now either; maybe I imagined the whole thing. Not to
worry, there's some stuff on my site at
http://fitz.jsr.com/roleplay/herosystem.html which might be of some
use -- in the right-hand column are several PDFs I created for my own
use; a GM screen, a combat mods/STR table/throwing chart, and a
whole-party GM reference. I don't know if they're precisely what
you're after, but there they are for what they're worth.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Fitz
http://fitz.jsr.com
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
!