[Hero 5th] GM / Reference PDF?

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

All,

I've seen two good, tight, 2-page reference PDFs for 4th Edition Hero.
One of them was a GM reference, and one was a Character Reference.
However, we've upgraded to 5th Edition in my group and we'd like to
have the fast-in-game sheet reflect the current rules. Before I go
crazy with white-out or start making my own PDFs of quick rules to
speed game play, does anybody out there know of any for 5th Edition
Hero?

Thanks,

Lewis
5 answers Last reply
More about hero reference
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    There's one on the "Free Stuff" page at www.herogames.com

    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Fitz
    http://mojobob.netnet.net.nz
    http://fitz.jsr.com
    http://usa.spis.co.nz/fitz
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    Fitz,

    Fitz <pj_fitz@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<d8rjd012lu0v76setq9rsi00ujd7hvlrlc@4ax.com>...
    > On 23 Jun 2004 09:04:22 -0700, lewis@lwb.org (Lewis W Beard) wrote:
    >
    > >I've seen two good, tight, 2-page reference PDFs for 4th Edition Hero.
    > >One of them was a GM reference, and one was a Character Reference.
    > >However, we've upgraded to 5th Edition in my group and we'd like to
    > >have the fast-in-game sheet reflect the current rules. Before I go
    > >crazy with white-out or start making my own PDFs of quick rules to
    > >speed game play, does anybody out there know of any for 5th Edition
    > >Hero?
    >
    > There's one on the "Free Stuff" page at www.herogames.com

    Weird. I had looked there several times (their web page layout
    confuses me) in the week or two prior to my question and I went back
    and I just dont see it. Sure, there is a 2 page intro to combat and a
    3 page intro to the system but that's not what I want. Our group has
    the 5th edition rules (2 full books and several of the sidekick
    books). What I need is a tight 2 page pdf with all the forumlas.

    So, I'm just not seeing it. Could you say exactly where it is? Like
    "Free Stuff" -> "Hero Documents" -> "Summary" -> "Rules PDF" or
    whatever the chain of digging is?

    Something about their website makes me goofy in the head.

    Lewis
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    Fitz <pj_fitz@hotmail.com> writes:

    > There's one on the "Free Stuff" page at www.herogames.com

    Really? I can't find it; can you provide a complete URL?

    --
    Viktor Haag : Software & Information Design : Research In Motion
    +--+

    http://www.herogames.com/Products/RK.htm

    "Viktor Haag" <vhaag@rim.com> wrote in message
    > Fitz <pj_fitz@hotmail.com> writes:
    >
    > > There's one on the "Free Stuff" page at www.herogames.com
    >

    > Really? I can't find it; can you provide a complete URL?
    >
    > --
    > Viktor Haag : Software & Information Design : Research In Motion
    > +--+
    > Disclaimer mandated by employer: "This transmission may contain
    > confidential or privileged material. Any use of this information
    > by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
    > have received this transmission in error, please immediately
    > reply to the sender and delete this information from your
    > system. Use, dissemination, distribution, or reproduction of this
    > transmission by unintended recipients is not authorized and may
    > be unlawful."
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    On 24 Jun 2004 16:45:28 -0400, Viktor Haag <vhaag@rim.com> wrote:

    >Fitz <pj_fitz@hotmail.com> writes:
    >
    >> There's one on the "Free Stuff" page at www.herogames.com
    >
    >Really? I can't find it; can you provide a complete URL?

    I can't find it now either; maybe I imagined the whole thing. Not to
    worry, there's some stuff on my site at
    http://fitz.jsr.com/roleplay/herosystem.html which might be of some
    use -- in the right-hand column are several PDFs I created for my own
    use; a GM screen, a combat mods/STR table/throwing chart, and a
    whole-party GM reference. I don't know if they're precisely what
    you're after, but there they are for what they're worth.

    Fitz
    http://fitz.jsr.com

PDF Games Video Games