I have windows XP SP2. I read that I should have "bluetooth devices" in my
control panel - but there's no sign of anything to do with bluetooth anywhere
on my pc. Can anyone help me find it? thanks.

Hi,

Do you have any bluetooth devices attached to the system?

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"hd" <hd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have windows XP SP2. I read that I should have "bluetooth devices" in my
> control panel - but there's no sign of anything to do with bluetooth
> anywhere
> on my pc. Can anyone help me find it? thanks.

Hi,

The bluetooth devices control panel applet only appears if you have any bluetooth devices attached
to your machine.

--

Anando
Microsoft MVP- Windows Shell/User