  • Power
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 22, 2004 4:51:46 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

All,

I'm needing some super powers for a game, but my creative sizzle is
..... poof. Any suggestions? I prefer non-tech ideas.

I want something classic or iconic and yet I don't want the same old
same old ya know what I'm saying?

I could use some spare ideas ya have sitting around in your guest
bedroom.

Lady Caramel

More about : super power ideas system

Anonymous
July 22, 2004 10:22:02 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

>I'm needing some super powers for a game, but my creative sizzle is
>.... poof. Any suggestions? I prefer non-tech ideas.
>
>I want something classic or iconic and yet I don't want the same old
>same old ya know what I'm saying?

Not really.

But how about a stretching character who can merge with machinery and take it
over?
Or a living shadow that can "steal" other people's shadows and transform
themselves into evil twins of their victims?

Or a "costume" that is actually a lifeform that can control it's colour,
friction and hardness?

But you know, I find the best way to go is to
look for unused or rarely used names and build a unique character around them
rather than looking for a unique power.
Anonymous
July 22, 2004 1:01:46 PM

Lady Caramel <lcaramel@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<hcluf0t4gn4ooshkiqiuqcod8p96pbn5cs@4ax.com>...
> All,
>
> I'm needing some super powers for a game, but my creative sizzle is
> .... poof. Any suggestions? I prefer non-tech ideas.
>
> I want something classic or iconic and yet I don't want the same old
> same old ya know what I'm saying?
>
> I could use some spare ideas ya have sitting around in your guest
> bedroom.

Use classic powers, but attached to nonstereotypical
personalities or professions.

Examples I have played:

Mindranger: a telepath--who was a Texas Ranger before
he got powers. A polite, honest cop with mind powers.
A relatively weak mentalist, because he was also a
tough cop.

Mr. Malleable: a stretcher--who had a Crocodile Hunter
type show before he got powers. Retained close ties
with the Discovery Channel; had a lot of Great White
Hunter type skills. The stretchy powers added to his
ratings.

MiG-36: a power suit pilot--a Russian Air Force pilot,
using a prototype developed by the MiG design bureau
(technically, "MiG-36" was the name of the suit, not
his name); the MiG bureau was trying hard to get the
US Air Force interested in the suit, since Russia
couldn't afford it. The suit itself was designed to
be a mass-produced military hardware prototype, meaning
it was not optimally designed for superhero work.
Anonymous
July 22, 2004 8:24:12 PM

dchilders@cablespeed.com (Dan Childers) wrote in message news:<c02c3b0f.0407220801.157a5baf@posting.google.com>...
> Lady Caramel <lcaramel@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<hcluf0t4gn4ooshkiqiuqcod8p96pbn5cs@4ax.com>...
> > All,
> >
> > I'm needing some super powers for a game, but my creative sizzle is
> > .... poof. Any suggestions? I prefer non-tech ideas.
> >
> > I want something classic or iconic and yet I don't want the same old
> > same old ya know what I'm saying?
> >
> > I could use some spare ideas ya have sitting around in your guest
> > bedroom.
> >

> Use classic powers, but attached to nonstereotypical
> personalities or professions.
>
> Examples I have played:
>
> Mindranger: a telepath--who was a Texas Ranger before
> he got powers. A polite, honest cop with mind powers.
> A relatively weak mentalist, because he was also a
> tough cop.
>
> Mr. Malleable: a stretcher--who had a Crocodile Hunter
> type show before he got powers. Retained close ties
> with the Discovery Channel; had a lot of Great White
> Hunter type skills. The stretchy powers added to his
> ratings.
>
> MiG-36: a power suit pilot--a Russian Air Force pilot,
> using a prototype developed by the MiG design bureau
> (technically, "MiG-36" was the name of the suit, not
> his name); the MiG bureau was trying hard to get the
> US Air Force interested in the suit, since Russia
> couldn't afford it. The suit itself was designed to
> be a mass-produced military hardware prototype, meaning
> it was not optimally designed for superhero work.

Or Meta-4--a robot who only speaks in....well, you know.....

j.

I'm really JiminQueens. It's a hotmail account. Bitchslap a spammer today.
Anonymous
July 22, 2004 10:42:51 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

In our last thrilling episode, Lady Caramel <lcaramel@hotmail.com> was
pushed over the cliffs of rec.games.frp.super-heroes on Thu, 22 Jul
2004 00:51:46 -0500 by Zoog, minion of Zathar. As he fell, he
screamed:
>All,
>
>I'm needing some super powers for a game, but my creative sizzle is
>.... poof. Any suggestions? I prefer non-tech ideas.
>
>I want something classic or iconic and yet I don't want the same old
>same old ya know what I'm saying?
>
>I could use some spare ideas ya have sitting around in your guest
>bedroom.

A telekenetic who can only affect things within a few milimeters of
his skin. He uses this to fake having super strength.

In Champions this would be bought as TK (No Range).
--

Douglas E. Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

"Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as
when they do it from religious conviction."
Blaise Pascal (1623-1662), Pense'es, #894.
Anonymous
July 22, 2004 10:50:35 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

"Lady Caramel" <lcaramel@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> All,
>
> I'm needing some super powers for a game, but my creative sizzle is
> .... poof. Any suggestions? I prefer non-tech ideas.
>
> I want something classic or iconic and yet I don't want the same old
> same old ya know what I'm saying?
>
> I could use some spare ideas ya have sitting around in your guest
> bedroom.

The one I thought of the other day and was tempted to use as an NPC in my
current Aberrant series:
A character with Elemental Anima (Sonic) - I don't know what the equivalent
powers are in other systems, basically it lets them magnify and control
sound, and use it for various things. A tap-dancer with this power, to be
more precise. Tappity-tap, tappity-tap-tap-BOOM!

Cheers,
Grant
Anonymous
July 23, 2004 12:16:12 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

"Lady Caramel" <lcaramel@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> All,
>
> I'm needing some super powers for a game, but my creative sizzle is
> .... poof. Any suggestions? I prefer non-tech ideas.
>
> I want something classic or iconic and yet I don't want the same old
> same old ya know what I'm saying?
>
> I could use some spare ideas ya have sitting around in your guest
> bedroom.
>
> Lady Caramel

A normal with a .50 DE and ten overall levels. (or bow and arrow and a
sword)
or add every advantage you can think of to extra limb.
Martial artist with superpowers.

What system are you playing?
Anonymous
July 23, 2004 12:27:09 AM

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 00:51:46 -0500, Lady Caramel <lcaramel@hotmail.com> wrote:
>All,
>
>I'm needing some super powers for a game, but my creative sizzle is
>.... poof. Any suggestions? I prefer non-tech ideas.
>
>I want something classic or iconic and yet I don't want the same old
>same old ya know what I'm saying?

How about a guy who can shoot out firey blasts? And fly, too.

Or a guy who's really really strong, but (get this) -- he's also nearly
invulnerable!

Or how about a guy who can climb walls and is really fast and strong, like
a spider would be if it were proportionally sized as a human. (No web
shooting though -- that's kind of gross. Might be cool if maybe he
invented some devices to shoot webs with instead.)

Or how about someone who just has to power to control all fruit. Maybe
limit him to a certain kind of fruit (like oranges?) if you think that's
too powerful.

--
chuk
Anonymous

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

cgoodin@sfu.ca (Chuk Goodin) wrote in news:cdp7ut$e8m$1@morgoth.sfu.ca:

[...]

> how about someone who just has to power to control all fruit. Maybe
> limit him to a certain kind of fruit (like oranges?) if you think
> that's too powerful.

The Green Grocer can use his energy-ring to control all green fruits
and vegetables (telekinetically hurling them at enemies, making them
grow to huge sizes, summoning mass quantities out of thin air, etc.)
but is powerless over squash, lemons, bananas and other yellow foods.

"By ripest grapes, or limes so sour, no evil shall escape my power!"

--
>;K
Anonymous
July 23, 2004 2:42:13 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

"Lady Caramel" <lcaramel@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> All,
>
> I'm needing some super powers for a game, but my creative sizzle is
> .... poof. Any suggestions? I prefer non-tech ideas.
>
> I want something classic or iconic and yet I don't want the same old
> same old ya know what I'm saying?
>
> I could use some spare ideas ya have sitting around in your guest
> bedroom.
>
> Lady Caramel

Here's a couple ideas that links two separate powers creating an unusual
effect.

1. A person can teleport but the air in the space he enters is pushed away
at
super-sonic speed. The guy becomes a teleporting human bomb.

2. How about an invisible giant. I don't care how stealthy an invisible man
can be, it becomes a bit more difficult when you're 20 feet tall.Also a
giant can be
intimidating, but you can't use your size to scare people if they can't see
you.

I even got names for them: Ground Zero and the Inviso-Titan.

Hope this helps.
Anonymous
July 23, 2004 2:50:59 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

Lady Caramel <lcaramel@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<hcluf0t4gn4ooshkiqiuqcod8p96pbn5cs@4ax.com>...
> All,
>
> I'm needing some super powers for a game, but my creative sizzle is
> .... poof. Any suggestions? I prefer non-tech ideas.
>
> I want something classic or iconic and yet I don't want the same old
> same old ya know what I'm saying?
>
> I could use some spare ideas ya have sitting around in your guest
> bedroom.
>
> Lady Caramel

Let me take a pee on this...

A teleporter/conjuror whose power only works on objects of up to a pound in
weight, with a range (coming or going) of under a mile.

Someone whose magic word of transformation is secretly an acronym, each
letter representing the first letter in the name of a powerful supernatural
being. The transformed character has one power from each letter/spirit.

Silent a. You see heroes and villains with the power of silent e every so
often, so why not someone with another vowel?

The power to make absolutely true predictions of future events, but only
when marriage and courtship are involved. And the prediction comes out
phrased so weirdly that it's darn near impossible to understand right
until it actually happens (see Old Man Mose, a character who possessed
just this power).

We've seen plenty of characters made of strange substances. How about a
character who has two parts of their body oddly composed, of different
materials, but the rest is normal? Such as one thumb being iron and the
other thumb butter.

An energy projector - whose color and type of energy depends which direction
he's facing, and corresponds to the kingdoms in the Land of Oz.

A spamomancer, a mage who derives their power from, and does divinations based
on, unsolicited email. Do a web search on the terms "discount jesus" and "spam"
and you may find the site I got this idea from.

A hero whose blood transforms into scorpions or maggots after leaving his body.
He's immune. Other people nearby aren't.
Anonymous
July 23, 2004 4:24:04 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:42:51 +0000, Douglas Berry wrote:

{Foomph...}

> A telekenetic who can only affect things within a few milimeters of his
> skin. He uses this to fake having super strength.
>
> In Champions this would be bought as TK (No Range).

I did something like that once for a villian: TK 90 STR, no force, only
to lift 'unliftable' objects.
I had to create him, I had established that trying to lift a building was
a bad idea, (one of the 11 pre-campaign deaths of supers was of someone
who tried[1]), but also used a headline of "CIBC branch stolen."

[1] The others were 2 in a big fight when a dozen convicted felons were
empowered, 7 finding out that superpowers<>bulletproof, and one finding
out that bulletproof<>125mm shell proof

--
Phoenix
Anonymous

Spitz512 wrote:

> Here's a couple ideas that links two separate powers creating an unusual
> effect.
>
> 1. A person can teleport but the air in the space he enters is pushed away
> at
> super-sonic speed. The guy becomes a teleporting human bomb.

As a real-world note, air being superheated and expanding so hard that it
exceeds the speed of sound and causes a sonic boom is the source of the
thunder from a lightning bolt. Thus, such a teleporter should cause
considerably less damage than a lightning bolt (since he has the
thunderclap, but not the heat or electricity).

> 2. How about an invisible giant. I don't care how stealthy an invisible
> man can be, it becomes a bit more difficult when you're 20 feet tall.Also
> a giant can be
> intimidating, but you can't use your size to scare people if they can't
> see you.

Sure you can. Pick them up. Smash down a tree. Heck, it might be easier
to intimidate someone as an invisible giant... they only have your word for
how big you *really* are... and they don't know when you'll show up, or if
your foot might be hovering over them right now, ready to squash them...

--
ZZzz |\ _,,,---,,_ Travis S. Casey <efindel@earthlink.net>
/,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ No one agrees with me. Not even me.
|,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
'---''(_/--' `-'\_)
Anonymous
July 24, 2004 5:19:10 AM

<lcaramel@hotmail.com> wrote:
>I want something classic or iconic and yet I don't want the same old
>same old ya know what I'm saying?

OK, here are a few of my old characters:

Nowhere Man: Has very fine power over light. He can shoot
lasers, but his main shtick is that he is never where he appears to be
(or even looks like what he appears to look like). The apparent hero
is a light image, while he operates from relative safety, invislby.
Depending on the power level, he can also do a blinding blast, a
series of color that puts the subject into an hypnotic trance, etc.

Iceberg: Only 10% of him is here. He has 10 times the strength
of a normal person, and attacks only do 10% damage. He can teleport up
to 60 feet (10 body lengths).

Mr. Invincible: Fantastically strong and invunerable. Problem
is that he can only exist for 2 minutes, at which point he reverts to
a nerdish scientist. He must then wait 2 hours for his powers to
recharge.

George Reynolds: Mercenary warrrior from another planet,
trapped on Earth. From a heavier gravity planet, so he's somewhat
stronger and hardier than humans. Also has a force field (adjustable
for spacesuit mode or combat mode), and a gun that fires various
chemical cartridges for various effects. I used him as a lynchpin for
a superhero group, using his disabled but otherwise intact spaceship
as a high-tech headquarters.
Anonymous
July 25, 2004 6:50:54 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 00:24:04 -0400, Rick Pikul <rwpikul@sympatico.ca>
wrote:

>On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:42:51 +0000, Douglas Berry wrote:
>
> {Foomph...}
>
>> A telekenetic who can only affect things within a few milimeters of his
>> skin. He uses this to fake having super strength.
>>
>> In Champions this would be bought as TK (No Range).

Not allowed under 5th edition rules. Instead you would buy the extra
Strength with limitation of without the mods to other stats to produce
the equiv.

> I did something like that once for a villian: TK 90 STR, no force, only
>to lift 'unliftable' objects.
> I had to create him, I had established that trying to lift a building was
>a bad idea, (one of the 11 pre-campaign deaths of supers was of someone
>who tried[1]), but also used a headline of "CIBC branch stolen."
>

> [1] The others were 2 in a big fight when a dozen convicted felons were
>empowered, 7 finding out that superpowers<>bulletproof, and one finding
>out that bulletproof<>125mm shell proof

Joseph Teller joeteller@mindspring.com
www.fantasylibrary.com
Anonymous
July 25, 2004 6:55:14 AM

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 02:50:54 +0000, Joseph Teller wrote:

> On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 00:24:04 -0400, Rick Pikul <rwpikul@sympatico.ca>
> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:42:51 +0000, Douglas Berry wrote:
>>
>> {Foomph...}
>>
>>> A telekenetic who can only affect things within a few milimeters of
>>> his skin. He uses this to fake having super strength.
>>>
>>> In Champions this would be bought as TK (No Range).
>
> Not allowed under 5th edition rules. Instead you would buy the extra
> Strength with limitation of without the mods to other stats to produce
> the equiv.

Actually it is advised against, not forbidden. Although I agree that the
'fake STR' is simply STR (no figured characteristics), you can still use
it for some oddball effects, (such as the impossible lifting power I
mentioned).

--
Phoenix
Anonymous

"Rick Pikul" <rwpikul@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:p an.2004.07.25.06.55.11.250877@sympatico.ca...
> On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 02:50:54 +0000, Joseph Teller wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 00:24:04 -0400, Rick Pikul <rwpikul@sympatico.ca>
> > wrote:
> >
> >>On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:42:51 +0000, Douglas Berry wrote:
> >>
> >> {Foomph...}

> > Not allowed under 5th edition rules. Instead you would buy the extra
> > Strength with limitation of without the mods to other stats to produce
> > the equiv.
>
> Actually it is advised against, not forbidden. Although I agree that the
> 'fake STR' is simply STR (no figured characteristics), you can still use
> it for some oddball effects, (such as the impossible lifting power I
> mentioned).

Simple strength would not allow a person to lift an "object with no
hand-holds" but I would rule that telekinisis does allow it (is this what
you mean by "impossible lifing"?)

--
David Meadows
"Hiding out on a pig farm saved my life." -- Don, Heroes #18

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

>Simple strength would not allow a person to lift an "object with no
>hand-holds" but I would rule that telekinisis does allow it (is this what
>you mean by "impossible lifing"?)

Ordinarily if a human sized object tried to lift, say a building or an ocean
liner, it wouldn't work. Even if they possessed the power, their hands would
just tear through the fragile material they were trying to lift.
Telekinesis would be a way around that problem. (Although another would just
be to ignore the realities of the situation.)
Anonymous
July 26, 2004 5:20:19 AM

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 09:06:18 +0100, David Meadows wrote:

> "Rick Pikul" <rwpikul@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> news:p an.2004.07.25.06.55.11.250877@sympatico.ca...
>> On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 02:50:54 +0000, Joseph Teller wrote:

>> > Not allowed under 5th edition rules. Instead you would buy the extra
>> > Strength with limitation of without the mods to other stats to produce
>> > the equiv.
>>
>> Actually it is advised against, not forbidden. Although I agree that the
>> 'fake STR' is simply STR (no figured characteristics), you can still use
>> it for some oddball effects, (such as the impossible lifting power I
>> mentioned).
>
> Simple strength would not allow a person to lift an "object with no
> hand-holds" but I would rule that telekinisis does allow it (is this what
> you mean by "impossible lifing"?)

Actually, I was refering to lifting things like buildings: You can
handle the weight, but if you lift it it will break.

Not requiring a hand-hold would be another example, (hmm, a computer
inspired hero, one of whom's powers is being able to click-and-drag
objects with his fingertip).

--
Phoenix
Anonymous

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

> A spamomancer, a mage who derives their power from, and does divinations
based
> on, unsolicited email. Do a web search on the terms "discount jesus" and
"spam"
> and you may find the site I got this idea from.

this it
http://rebecca.hitherby.com/archives/000213.php
Anonymous
August 24, 2004 4:43:48 AM

"Grant Anderson" <gpsanderson@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> "Lady Caramel" <lcaramel@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > All,
> >
> > I'm needing some super powers for a game, but my creative sizzle is
> > .... poof. Any suggestions? I prefer non-tech ideas.
> >
> > I want something classic or iconic and yet I don't want the same old
> > same old ya know what I'm saying?
> >
> > I could use some spare ideas ya have sitting around in your guest
> > bedroom.

The Trainee; Melvin Tyme kidnapped by someone who claimed to be a member
of a super-secret
conspiracy to save the world. He is put through a hellish training schedule
for 12 hours,
it's dangerous and totally exhausting he is within a millimeter of dying
several times. He's
put back just in time so that nobody could tell he was missing. There's no
evidence
he was ever kidnapped. This is repeated many times, and each time the
police get
less credulous. It's like the sparring stops just short of killing him
every time. The
kidnapper has obvious martial arts skills and his reactions are far to fast
to hit.
It escalates to the kidnapper demanding he dress in a mask and hit someone
comming out of a bank. The person he hits drops a gun and it's obvious that
there's a
robbery in progress and he's foiling it. With the months of almost lethal
training he easily
deals with the robbers, then grabs a gun and tries to arrest the kidnapper.
The kidnapper
ignores him. He fires at his back, only six feet away and the kidnapper
dodges. He
empties the gun and the kidnapper dodges everything. The last shot ricohets
and hits
Melvin's hand. He asks the kidnapper for to help him with a bandage, and
bites him.
Together with the man's fingerprints on the bandage his blood is proof of
the man's
existence and identity. He shows the police, who tell his the fingerprints
and the DNA
in the blood are his. The police now _know_ he's a pysco but he's done
nothing
illegal. The kidnapper meets him a block from the station and reveals his
hand, of
course it's got a bullet wound exactly where his is. To seal the deal he
attacks
describes what happens exactly in the next fifteen seconds, including
someone
mugging a old lady.
"You're a superhero now, shouldn't you be stopping that?"
"But he's got a gun!"
"Just dodge the bullets, you're fast enough to do that."
The future him turns up and tells him things that help him in emergency
situations, but
it's always too cryptic or told to him when he's too tired, or drunk or
whatever, so he
only remembers at the last second.
Powers: Very fast, Danger Sense, incredible dodge and stealth (he's warned
about
attacks, where to put his feet, when the guard turns around etc.) and the
ability to never
miss with whatever weapon or device he uses if it would be noticed by
someone he
doesn't want to notice. He just doesn't do it if it he would miss. I'd
represent this as
{Hero System) Invisible power effects +1, only if it misses -1/2. Very
limited
precognition, and the occasional ability to "guess" the correct combination,
password
etc.

> The one I thought of the other day and was tempted to use as an NPC in my
> current Aberrant series:
> A character with Elemental Anima (Sonic) - I don't know what the
equivalent
> powers are in other systems, basically it lets them magnify and control
> sound, and use it for various things. A tap-dancer with this power, to be
> more precise. Tappity-tap, tappity-tap-tap-BOOM!
>
> Cheers,
> Grant

Anonymous
August 24, 2004 5:03:04 AM

news:p an.2004.07.23.04.24.02.709859@sympatico.ca...
> On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:42:51 +0000, Douglas Berry wrote:
>
> {Foomph...}
>
> > A telekenetic who can only affect things within a few milimeters of his
> > skin. He uses this to fake having super strength.
> >
> > In Champions this would be bought as TK (No Range).
>
> I did something like that once for a villian: TK 90 STR, no force, only
> to lift 'unliftable' objects.
> I had to create him, I had established that trying to lift a building was
> a bad idea, (one of the 11 pre-campaign deaths of supers was of someone
> who tried[1]), but also used a headline of "CIBC branch stolen."

Shoplifiting is a crime.

> [1] The others were 2 in a big fight when a dozen convicted felons were
> empowered, 7 finding out that superpowers<>bulletproof, and one finding
> out that bulletproof<>125mm shell proof
>
> --
> Phoenix

Anonymous
August 26, 2004 2:16:06 AM

On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 01:03:04 -0700, Michael Price wrote:

> "Rick Pikul" <rwpikul@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> news:p an.2004.07.23.04.24.02.709859@sympatico.ca...
>> On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:42:51 +0000, Douglas Berry wrote:
>>
>> {Foomph...}
>>
>> > A telekenetic who can only affect things within a few milimeters of his
>> > skin. He uses this to fake having super strength.
>> >
>> > In Champions this would be bought as TK (No Range).
>>
>> I did something like that once for a villian: TK 90 STR, no force, only
>> to lift 'unliftable' objects.
>> I had to create him, I had established that trying to lift a building was
>> a bad idea, (one of the 11 pre-campaign deaths of supers was of someone
>> who tried[1]), but also used a headline of "CIBC branch stolen."
>>
> Shoplifiting is a crime.

Bank theft actually.

--
Phoenix
November 5, 2008 3:50:04 PM

I need a few cool new super power ideas. It's about super heros with powers that are defective like someone who has telepathic powers, through anything; but it only works from 3-4 inches away. I need powers that aren't 100% useless but still have defects. please help me.
!