Need Super-Power Ideas (any system)

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

All,

I'm needing some super powers for a game, but my creative sizzle is
..... poof. Any suggestions? I prefer non-tech ideas.

I want something classic or iconic and yet I don't want the same old
same old ya know what I'm saying?

I could use some spare ideas ya have sitting around in your guest
bedroom.

Lady Caramel
23 answers Last reply
More about need super power ideas system
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    >I'm needing some super powers for a game, but my creative sizzle is
    >.... poof. Any suggestions? I prefer non-tech ideas.
    >
    >I want something classic or iconic and yet I don't want the same old
    >same old ya know what I'm saying?

    Not really.

    But how about a stretching character who can merge with machinery and take it
    over?
    Or a living shadow that can "steal" other people's shadows and transform
    themselves into evil twins of their victims?

    Or a "costume" that is actually a lifeform that can control it's colour,
    friction and hardness?

    But you know, I find the best way to go is to
    look for unused or rarely used names and build a unique character around them
    rather than looking for a unique power.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    Lady Caramel <lcaramel@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<hcluf0t4gn4ooshkiqiuqcod8p96pbn5cs@4ax.com>...
    > All,
    >
    > I'm needing some super powers for a game, but my creative sizzle is
    > .... poof. Any suggestions? I prefer non-tech ideas.
    >
    > I want something classic or iconic and yet I don't want the same old
    > same old ya know what I'm saying?
    >
    > I could use some spare ideas ya have sitting around in your guest
    > bedroom.

    Use classic powers, but attached to nonstereotypical
    personalities or professions.

    Examples I have played:

    Mindranger: a telepath--who was a Texas Ranger before
    he got powers. A polite, honest cop with mind powers.
    A relatively weak mentalist, because he was also a
    tough cop.

    Mr. Malleable: a stretcher--who had a Crocodile Hunter
    type show before he got powers. Retained close ties
    with the Discovery Channel; had a lot of Great White
    Hunter type skills. The stretchy powers added to his
    ratings.

    MiG-36: a power suit pilot--a Russian Air Force pilot,
    using a prototype developed by the MiG design bureau
    (technically, "MiG-36" was the name of the suit, not
    his name); the MiG bureau was trying hard to get the
    US Air Force interested in the suit, since Russia
    couldn't afford it. The suit itself was designed to
    be a mass-produced military hardware prototype, meaning
    it was not optimally designed for superhero work.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    dchilders@cablespeed.com (Dan Childers) wrote in message news:<c02c3b0f.0407220801.157a5baf@posting.google.com>...
    > Lady Caramel <lcaramel@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<hcluf0t4gn4ooshkiqiuqcod8p96pbn5cs@4ax.com>...
    > > All,
    > >
    > > I'm needing some super powers for a game, but my creative sizzle is
    > > .... poof. Any suggestions? I prefer non-tech ideas.
    > >
    > > I want something classic or iconic and yet I don't want the same old
    > > same old ya know what I'm saying?
    > >
    > > I could use some spare ideas ya have sitting around in your guest
    > > bedroom.
    > >

    > Use classic powers, but attached to nonstereotypical
    > personalities or professions.
    >
    > Examples I have played:
    >
    > Mindranger: a telepath--who was a Texas Ranger before
    > he got powers. A polite, honest cop with mind powers.
    > A relatively weak mentalist, because he was also a
    > tough cop.
    >
    > Mr. Malleable: a stretcher--who had a Crocodile Hunter
    > type show before he got powers. Retained close ties
    > with the Discovery Channel; had a lot of Great White
    > Hunter type skills. The stretchy powers added to his
    > ratings.
    >
    > MiG-36: a power suit pilot--a Russian Air Force pilot,
    > using a prototype developed by the MiG design bureau
    > (technically, "MiG-36" was the name of the suit, not
    > his name); the MiG bureau was trying hard to get the
    > US Air Force interested in the suit, since Russia
    > couldn't afford it. The suit itself was designed to
    > be a mass-produced military hardware prototype, meaning
    > it was not optimally designed for superhero work.

    Or Meta-4--a robot who only speaks in....well, you know.....

    j.

    I'm really JiminQueens. It's a hotmail account. Bitchslap a spammer today.
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    In our last thrilling episode, Lady Caramel <lcaramel@hotmail.com> was
    pushed over the cliffs of rec.games.frp.super-heroes on Thu, 22 Jul
    2004 00:51:46 -0500 by Zoog, minion of Zathar. As he fell, he
    screamed:
    >All,
    >
    >I'm needing some super powers for a game, but my creative sizzle is
    >.... poof. Any suggestions? I prefer non-tech ideas.
    >
    >I want something classic or iconic and yet I don't want the same old
    >same old ya know what I'm saying?
    >
    >I could use some spare ideas ya have sitting around in your guest
    >bedroom.

    A telekenetic who can only affect things within a few milimeters of
    his skin. He uses this to fake having super strength.

    In Champions this would be bought as TK (No Range).
    --

    Douglas E. Berry Do the OBVIOUS thing to send e-mail
    Atheist #2147, Atheist Vet #5

    "Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as
    when they do it from religious conviction."
    Blaise Pascal (1623-1662), Pense'es, #894.
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    "Lady Caramel" <lcaramel@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > All,
    >
    > I'm needing some super powers for a game, but my creative sizzle is
    > .... poof. Any suggestions? I prefer non-tech ideas.
    >
    > I want something classic or iconic and yet I don't want the same old
    > same old ya know what I'm saying?
    >
    > I could use some spare ideas ya have sitting around in your guest
    > bedroom.

    The one I thought of the other day and was tempted to use as an NPC in my
    current Aberrant series:
    A character with Elemental Anima (Sonic) - I don't know what the equivalent
    powers are in other systems, basically it lets them magnify and control
    sound, and use it for various things. A tap-dancer with this power, to be
    more precise. Tappity-tap, tappity-tap-tap-BOOM!

    Cheers,
    Grant
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    "Lady Caramel" <lcaramel@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > All,
    >
    > I'm needing some super powers for a game, but my creative sizzle is
    > .... poof. Any suggestions? I prefer non-tech ideas.
    >
    > I want something classic or iconic and yet I don't want the same old
    > same old ya know what I'm saying?
    >
    > I could use some spare ideas ya have sitting around in your guest
    > bedroom.
    >
    > Lady Caramel

    A normal with a .50 DE and ten overall levels. (or bow and arrow and a
    sword)
    or add every advantage you can think of to extra limb.
    Martial artist with superpowers.

    What system are you playing?
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 00:51:46 -0500, Lady Caramel <lcaramel@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >All,
    >
    >I'm needing some super powers for a game, but my creative sizzle is
    >.... poof. Any suggestions? I prefer non-tech ideas.
    >
    >I want something classic or iconic and yet I don't want the same old
    >same old ya know what I'm saying?

    How about a guy who can shoot out firey blasts? And fly, too.

    Or a guy who's really really strong, but (get this) -- he's also nearly
    invulnerable!

    Or how about a guy who can climb walls and is really fast and strong, like
    a spider would be if it were proportionally sized as a human. (No web
    shooting though -- that's kind of gross. Might be cool if maybe he
    invented some devices to shoot webs with instead.)

    Or how about someone who just has to power to control all fruit. Maybe
    limit him to a certain kind of fruit (like oranges?) if you think that's
    too powerful.

    --
    chuk
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    cgoodin@sfu.ca (Chuk Goodin) wrote in news:cdp7ut$e8m$1@morgoth.sfu.ca:

    [...]

    > how about someone who just has to power to control all fruit. Maybe
    > limit him to a certain kind of fruit (like oranges?) if you think
    > that's too powerful.

    The Green Grocer can use his energy-ring to control all green fruits
    and vegetables (telekinetically hurling them at enemies, making them
    grow to huge sizes, summoning mass quantities out of thin air, etc.)
    but is powerless over squash, lemons, bananas and other yellow foods.

    "By ripest grapes, or limes so sour, no evil shall escape my power!"

    --
    >;K
  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    "Lady Caramel" <lcaramel@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > All,
    >
    > I'm needing some super powers for a game, but my creative sizzle is
    > .... poof. Any suggestions? I prefer non-tech ideas.
    >
    > I want something classic or iconic and yet I don't want the same old
    > same old ya know what I'm saying?
    >
    > I could use some spare ideas ya have sitting around in your guest
    > bedroom.
    >
    > Lady Caramel

    Here's a couple ideas that links two separate powers creating an unusual
    effect.

    1. A person can teleport but the air in the space he enters is pushed away
    at
    super-sonic speed. The guy becomes a teleporting human bomb.

    2. How about an invisible giant. I don't care how stealthy an invisible man
    can be, it becomes a bit more difficult when you're 20 feet tall.Also a
    giant can be
    intimidating, but you can't use your size to scare people if they can't see
    you.

    I even got names for them: Ground Zero and the Inviso-Titan.

    Hope this helps.
  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    Lady Caramel <lcaramel@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<hcluf0t4gn4ooshkiqiuqcod8p96pbn5cs@4ax.com>...
    > All,
    >
    > I'm needing some super powers for a game, but my creative sizzle is
    > .... poof. Any suggestions? I prefer non-tech ideas.
    >
    > I want something classic or iconic and yet I don't want the same old
    > same old ya know what I'm saying?
    >
    > I could use some spare ideas ya have sitting around in your guest
    > bedroom.
    >
    > Lady Caramel

    Let me take a pee on this...

    A teleporter/conjuror whose power only works on objects of up to a pound in
    weight, with a range (coming or going) of under a mile.

    Someone whose magic word of transformation is secretly an acronym, each
    letter representing the first letter in the name of a powerful supernatural
    being. The transformed character has one power from each letter/spirit.

    Silent a. You see heroes and villains with the power of silent e every so
    often, so why not someone with another vowel?

    The power to make absolutely true predictions of future events, but only
    when marriage and courtship are involved. And the prediction comes out
    phrased so weirdly that it's darn near impossible to understand right
    until it actually happens (see Old Man Mose, a character who possessed
    just this power).

    We've seen plenty of characters made of strange substances. How about a
    character who has two parts of their body oddly composed, of different
    materials, but the rest is normal? Such as one thumb being iron and the
    other thumb butter.

    An energy projector - whose color and type of energy depends which direction
    he's facing, and corresponds to the kingdoms in the Land of Oz.

    A spamomancer, a mage who derives their power from, and does divinations based
    on, unsolicited email. Do a web search on the terms "discount jesus" and "spam"
    and you may find the site I got this idea from.

    A hero whose blood transforms into scorpions or maggots after leaving his body.
    He's immune. Other people nearby aren't.
  11. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:42:51 +0000, Douglas Berry wrote:

    {Foomph...}

    > A telekenetic who can only affect things within a few milimeters of his
    > skin. He uses this to fake having super strength.
    >
    > In Champions this would be bought as TK (No Range).

    I did something like that once for a villian: TK 90 STR, no force, only
    to lift 'unliftable' objects.
    I had to create him, I had established that trying to lift a building was
    a bad idea, (one of the 11 pre-campaign deaths of supers was of someone
    who tried[1]), but also used a headline of "CIBC branch stolen."

    [1] The others were 2 in a big fight when a dozen convicted felons were
    empowered, 7 finding out that superpowers<>bulletproof, and one finding
    out that bulletproof<>125mm shell proof

    --
    Phoenix
  12. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    Spitz512 wrote:

    > Here's a couple ideas that links two separate powers creating an unusual
    > effect.
    >
    > 1. A person can teleport but the air in the space he enters is pushed away
    > at
    > super-sonic speed. The guy becomes a teleporting human bomb.

    As a real-world note, air being superheated and expanding so hard that it
    exceeds the speed of sound and causes a sonic boom is the source of the
    thunder from a lightning bolt. Thus, such a teleporter should cause
    considerably less damage than a lightning bolt (since he has the
    thunderclap, but not the heat or electricity).

    > 2. How about an invisible giant. I don't care how stealthy an invisible
    > man can be, it becomes a bit more difficult when you're 20 feet tall.Also
    > a giant can be
    > intimidating, but you can't use your size to scare people if they can't
    > see you.

    Sure you can. Pick them up. Smash down a tree. Heck, it might be easier
    to intimidate someone as an invisible giant... they only have your word for
    how big you *really* are... and they don't know when you'll show up, or if
    your foot might be hovering over them right now, ready to squash them...

    --
    ZZzz |\ _,,,---,,_ Travis S. Casey <efindel@earthlink.net>
    /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ No one agrees with me. Not even me.
    |,4- ) )-,_..;\ ( `'-'
    '---''(_/--' `-'\_)
  13. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    <lcaramel@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >I want something classic or iconic and yet I don't want the same old
    >same old ya know what I'm saying?

    OK, here are a few of my old characters:

    Nowhere Man: Has very fine power over light. He can shoot
    lasers, but his main shtick is that he is never where he appears to be
    (or even looks like what he appears to look like). The apparent hero
    is a light image, while he operates from relative safety, invislby.
    Depending on the power level, he can also do a blinding blast, a
    series of color that puts the subject into an hypnotic trance, etc.

    Iceberg: Only 10% of him is here. He has 10 times the strength
    of a normal person, and attacks only do 10% damage. He can teleport up
    to 60 feet (10 body lengths).

    Mr. Invincible: Fantastically strong and invunerable. Problem
    is that he can only exist for 2 minutes, at which point he reverts to
    a nerdish scientist. He must then wait 2 hours for his powers to
    recharge.

    George Reynolds: Mercenary warrrior from another planet,
    trapped on Earth. From a heavier gravity planet, so he's somewhat
    stronger and hardier than humans. Also has a force field (adjustable
    for spacesuit mode or combat mode), and a gun that fires various
    chemical cartridges for various effects. I used him as a lynchpin for
    a superhero group, using his disabled but otherwise intact spaceship
    as a high-tech headquarters.
  14. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 00:24:04 -0400, Rick Pikul <rwpikul@sympatico.ca>
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:42:51 +0000, Douglas Berry wrote:
    >
    > {Foomph...}
    >
    >> A telekenetic who can only affect things within a few milimeters of his
    >> skin. He uses this to fake having super strength.
    >>
    >> In Champions this would be bought as TK (No Range).

    Not allowed under 5th edition rules. Instead you would buy the extra
    Strength with limitation of without the mods to other stats to produce
    the equiv.

    > I did something like that once for a villian: TK 90 STR, no force, only
    >to lift 'unliftable' objects.
    > I had to create him, I had established that trying to lift a building was
    >a bad idea, (one of the 11 pre-campaign deaths of supers was of someone
    >who tried[1]), but also used a headline of "CIBC branch stolen."
    >

    > [1] The others were 2 in a big fight when a dozen convicted felons were
    >empowered, 7 finding out that superpowers<>bulletproof, and one finding
    >out that bulletproof<>125mm shell proof

    Joseph Teller joeteller@mindspring.com
    www.fantasylibrary.com
  15. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 02:50:54 +0000, Joseph Teller wrote:

    > On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 00:24:04 -0400, Rick Pikul <rwpikul@sympatico.ca>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:42:51 +0000, Douglas Berry wrote:
    >>
    >> {Foomph...}
    >>
    >>> A telekenetic who can only affect things within a few milimeters of
    >>> his skin. He uses this to fake having super strength.
    >>>
    >>> In Champions this would be bought as TK (No Range).
    >
    > Not allowed under 5th edition rules. Instead you would buy the extra
    > Strength with limitation of without the mods to other stats to produce
    > the equiv.

    Actually it is advised against, not forbidden. Although I agree that the
    'fake STR' is simply STR (no figured characteristics), you can still use
    it for some oddball effects, (such as the impossible lifting power I
    mentioned).

    --
    Phoenix
  16. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    "Rick Pikul" <rwpikul@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 02:50:54 +0000, Joseph Teller wrote:
    >
    > > On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 00:24:04 -0400, Rick Pikul <rwpikul@sympatico.ca>
    > > wrote:
    > >
    > >>On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:42:51 +0000, Douglas Berry wrote:
    > >>
    > >> {Foomph...}

    > > Not allowed under 5th edition rules. Instead you would buy the extra
    > > Strength with limitation of without the mods to other stats to produce
    > > the equiv.
    >
    > Actually it is advised against, not forbidden. Although I agree that the
    > 'fake STR' is simply STR (no figured characteristics), you can still use
    > it for some oddball effects, (such as the impossible lifting power I
    > mentioned).

    Simple strength would not allow a person to lift an "object with no
    hand-holds" but I would rule that telekinisis does allow it (is this what
    you mean by "impossible lifing"?)

    --
    David Meadows
    "Hiding out on a pig farm saved my life." -- Don, Heroes #18

    >Simple strength would not allow a person to lift an "object with no
    >hand-holds" but I would rule that telekinisis does allow it (is this what
    >you mean by "impossible lifing"?)

    Ordinarily if a human sized object tried to lift, say a building or an ocean
    liner, it wouldn't work. Even if they possessed the power, their hands would
    just tear through the fragile material they were trying to lift.
    Telekinesis would be a way around that problem. (Although another would just
    be to ignore the realities of the situation.)
  18. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 09:06:18 +0100, David Meadows wrote:

    > "Rick Pikul" <rwpikul@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >> On Sun, 25 Jul 2004 02:50:54 +0000, Joseph Teller wrote:

    >> > Not allowed under 5th edition rules. Instead you would buy the extra
    >> > Strength with limitation of without the mods to other stats to produce
    >> > the equiv.
    >>
    >> Actually it is advised against, not forbidden. Although I agree that the
    >> 'fake STR' is simply STR (no figured characteristics), you can still use
    >> it for some oddball effects, (such as the impossible lifting power I
    >> mentioned).
    >
    > Simple strength would not allow a person to lift an "object with no
    > hand-holds" but I would rule that telekinisis does allow it (is this what
    > you mean by "impossible lifing"?)

    Actually, I was refering to lifting things like buildings: You can
    handle the weight, but if you lift it it will break.

    Not requiring a hand-hold would be another example, (hmm, a computer
    inspired hero, one of whom's powers is being able to click-and-drag
    objects with his fingertip).

    --
    Phoenix
  19. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    > A spamomancer, a mage who derives their power from, and does divinations
    based
    > on, unsolicited email. Do a web search on the terms "discount jesus" and
    "spam"
    > and you may find the site I got this idea from.

    this it
    http://rebecca.hitherby.com/archives/000213.php
  20. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    "Grant Anderson" <gpsanderson@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > "Lady Caramel" <lcaramel@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > All,
    > >
    > > I'm needing some super powers for a game, but my creative sizzle is
    > > .... poof. Any suggestions? I prefer non-tech ideas.
    > >
    > > I want something classic or iconic and yet I don't want the same old
    > > same old ya know what I'm saying?
    > >
    > > I could use some spare ideas ya have sitting around in your guest
    > > bedroom.

    The Trainee; Melvin Tyme kidnapped by someone who claimed to be a member
    of a super-secret
    conspiracy to save the world. He is put through a hellish training schedule
    for 12 hours,
    it's dangerous and totally exhausting he is within a millimeter of dying
    several times. He's
    put back just in time so that nobody could tell he was missing. There's no
    evidence
    he was ever kidnapped. This is repeated many times, and each time the
    police get
    less credulous. It's like the sparring stops just short of killing him
    every time. The
    kidnapper has obvious martial arts skills and his reactions are far to fast
    to hit.
    It escalates to the kidnapper demanding he dress in a mask and hit someone
    comming out of a bank. The person he hits drops a gun and it's obvious that
    there's a
    robbery in progress and he's foiling it. With the months of almost lethal
    training he easily
    deals with the robbers, then grabs a gun and tries to arrest the kidnapper.
    The kidnapper
    ignores him. He fires at his back, only six feet away and the kidnapper
    dodges. He
    empties the gun and the kidnapper dodges everything. The last shot ricohets
    and hits
    Melvin's hand. He asks the kidnapper for to help him with a bandage, and
    bites him.
    Together with the man's fingerprints on the bandage his blood is proof of
    the man's
    existence and identity. He shows the police, who tell his the fingerprints
    and the DNA
    in the blood are his. The police now _know_ he's a pysco but he's done
    nothing
    illegal. The kidnapper meets him a block from the station and reveals his
    hand, of
    course it's got a bullet wound exactly where his is. To seal the deal he
    attacks
    describes what happens exactly in the next fifteen seconds, including
    someone
    mugging a old lady.
    "You're a superhero now, shouldn't you be stopping that?"
    "But he's got a gun!"
    "Just dodge the bullets, you're fast enough to do that."
    The future him turns up and tells him things that help him in emergency
    situations, but
    it's always too cryptic or told to him when he's too tired, or drunk or
    whatever, so he
    only remembers at the last second.
    Powers: Very fast, Danger Sense, incredible dodge and stealth (he's warned
    about
    attacks, where to put his feet, when the guard turns around etc.) and the
    ability to never
    miss with whatever weapon or device he uses if it would be noticed by
    someone he
    doesn't want to notice. He just doesn't do it if it he would miss. I'd
    represent this as
    {Hero System) Invisible power effects +1, only if it misses -1/2. Very
    limited
    precognition, and the occasional ability to "guess" the correct combination,
    password
    etc.

    > The one I thought of the other day and was tempted to use as an NPC in my
    > current Aberrant series:
    > A character with Elemental Anima (Sonic) - I don't know what the
    equivalent
    > powers are in other systems, basically it lets them magnify and control
    > sound, and use it for various things. A tap-dancer with this power, to be
    > more precise. Tappity-tap, tappity-tap-tap-BOOM!
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Grant

  21. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    > On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:42:51 +0000, Douglas Berry wrote:
    >
    > {Foomph...}
    >
    > > A telekenetic who can only affect things within a few milimeters of his
    > > skin. He uses this to fake having super strength.
    > >
    > > In Champions this would be bought as TK (No Range).
    >
    > I did something like that once for a villian: TK 90 STR, no force, only
    > to lift 'unliftable' objects.
    > I had to create him, I had established that trying to lift a building was
    > a bad idea, (one of the 11 pre-campaign deaths of supers was of someone
    > who tried[1]), but also used a headline of "CIBC branch stolen."

    Shoplifiting is a crime.

    > [1] The others were 2 in a big fight when a dozen convicted felons were
    > empowered, 7 finding out that superpowers<>bulletproof, and one finding
    > out that bulletproof<>125mm shell proof
    >
    > --
    > Phoenix

  22. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    On Tue, 24 Aug 2004 01:03:04 -0700, Michael Price wrote:

    > "Rick Pikul" <rwpikul@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    >> On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 18:42:51 +0000, Douglas Berry wrote:
    >>
    >> {Foomph...}
    >>
    >> > A telekenetic who can only affect things within a few milimeters of his
    >> > skin. He uses this to fake having super strength.
    >> >
    >> > In Champions this would be bought as TK (No Range).
    >>
    >> I did something like that once for a villian: TK 90 STR, no force, only
    >> to lift 'unliftable' objects.
    >> I had to create him, I had established that trying to lift a building was
    >> a bad idea, (one of the 11 pre-campaign deaths of supers was of someone
    >> who tried[1]), but also used a headline of "CIBC branch stolen."
    >>
    > Shoplifiting is a crime.

    Bank theft actually.

    --
    Phoenix
  23. I need a few cool new super power ideas. It's about super heros with powers that are defective like someone who has telepathic powers, through anything; but it only works from 3-4 inches away. I need powers that aren't 100% useless but still have defects. please help me.

Games Power Video Games