Sign in with
Your question

Wanting New DRL, need help.

Tags:
Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
March 6, 2009 5:14:07 PM

1_What is your budget?
$2400 or less

2_What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
15.4" or 17
3_What screen resolution do you want?
Any is fine i'm not that picky.
4_Do you need a portable or desktop replacement
laptop?
DRL
5_How much battery life do you need?
Not much, I plan to keep it plugged in while I'm at college but want the portability to take it to classes and home.
6_Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Crysis on High, any of the newer FPS's coming out and for the future.

7_What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing, surfing the web, playing music, watching movies, Etc.)
Really just need to surf the web and do homework on it, other than that I don't need to do that much...it's really just school work, surfing the web, and gaming.
8_How much storage (H.D.D Capacity) do you need?
A 320 or higher would be nice.
9_If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post the links to them.
I had been checking XoticPC.com and AvaDirect.com, but wherever is cheaper works for me.
10_How long do you want to keep your laptop?
Atleast through college (3-4 years)
11_If you would like to mention some other things about purchasing your ideal laptop, post them.
I just want to get a great all around laptop but more geared for gaming in the future and high end FPS now.
12_Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Not picky about the brands, once again just whatever works best.
13_What country do you live in?
USA

More about : wanting drl

March 8, 2009 3:54:15 AM

BUMPPP
Related resources
!