Sign in with
Your question

Nokia Cell phone

Last response: in Mobile Computing
April 15, 2012 8:50:40 AM

Is there any way to recover deleted data (pic) from a running nokia 7370 cell phone.

More about : nokia cell phone

April 16, 2012 11:43:29 AM

Hello kabirmirza;

If the photos had been saved and erased from a removable MicroSD card you can try to recover them yourself with standard Windows undelete software.
Related resources
November 9, 2012 5:41:33 AM

WR2 said:
If your photos were stored on the phones internal storage area it gets more complicated.

See if this guide can help you do what you want.
Check the section on: If the lost photos were saved in the phone internal memory

As the links said, the photos restored in the internal memory card can not be recovered. Actually, it is true. If you want to recover your data from your Nokia cell phone, you should know your data loss situation. I have spend so many time to search the recovery solutions, finally I got it at usb data recovery. Thank godness, it is virus attack, my files were hidden by the virus. What is your data loss situation?
November 16, 2012 4:49:49 AM

The firmware software has got corrupted ... you should give the "restore factory setting" once ,after you give this option you will be asked for the security code enter that .. and after the restoration is complete restart your mobile once and check it ...
!