Looking for a replacement for NOTEPAD. One that has TABS f..

notepad2 is nice but they way I'm working now I'd liek a notepad replacement
that keeps all the files I'm looking at in tabbed windows, similar to tabbed
windows in my web browser.

Any suggestions ?

Tnx.

--
a d y k e s @ p a n i x . c o m

Don't blame me. I voted for Gore.

http://www.editpadlite.com/
This works for me.
--
Ron Sommer

Microsoft OneNote.. http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/FX010858031033.aspx

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/User

it all to themselves." - Lane Kirkland

Al Dykes wrote:

> notepad2 is nice but they way I'm working now I'd liek a notepad
> replacement that keeps all the files I'm looking at in tabbed windows,
> similar to tabbed windows in my web browser.
>
> Any suggestions ?
>

> Tnx.

A very good one is TextPad. Find it here ...

http://www.textpad.com/

--
Get Microsoft PowerToys for Windows XP here:
"A must-have for your Toy Operating System"

JS

Al Dykes wrote:
> notepad2 is nice but they way I'm working now I'd liek a notepad replacement
> that keeps all the files I'm looking at in tabbed windows, similar to tabbed
> windows in my web browser.
>
> Any suggestions ?

NoteTab Light
http://www.notetab.com/ntl.php