Dark Champions

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

Picked this up yesterday. Still going through it. But so far, I like. Good
for street-level campaigns or even espionage campaigns. I will definitely
offer some of this stuff to my players.

Captain Geek
1 answer Last reply
More about dark champions
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    My FLGS should have it Monday or Tuesday, it's sharing a shipment with
    something that has a strict "in-store-on" date and his distributor doesn't
    believe in splitting up orders. I got a peek at the playtest files, though,
    and am looking forward to the book.

Games Video Games