Setup and network Utilitiy v2.0

I am having problems getting past accepting the license
terms because that part of the pop-up window is missing. I
am using Windows 2000 professional and have more than
enough ram and hard disk space. The setup CD works until I
get to accepting the License. I have tried this on my
laptop which uses XP. I have no problems with the CD
operating on XP. Can anyone tell me how I can get around
this problem and install the software on my base station?

Win2K is not supported. Hopefully, you don't need to setup
the software for the base station.

Set the computer TCP/IP to obtain an IP and DNS from the
server. Setup workgroup and/or domain. If you have already
setup the base station from the XP machine, you are all set.

Otherwise, use IE and go to 192.168.2.1. Configure the WAN
screen for Internet access, and then setup the wireless and
security wireless screens for wifi access.