mja

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2004

restarting my computer gives that my keybord isn't working anymore. Yesterday
everything was ok. Today the keybord is working untill Windows XP
(professional) is starting up e.g. I can use the F2 funtion key to set up.
When I want to enter my pasword in XP, no keybord action is accepted!

Who know how to resolve this

MJa wrote:
> restarting my computer gives that my keybord isn't working anymore.
> Yesterday everything was ok. Today the keybord is working untill
> Windows XP (professional) is starting up e.g. I can use the F2
> funtion key to set up. When I want to enter my pasword in XP, no
> keybord action is accepted!
>
> Who know how to resolve this

So use another keyboard (note spelling) then! Ye gods, I would have thought
that was obvious! Do you always require someone else to do your thinking for
you?!

If it where obvious they wouldn't ask (now that IS obvious)
Do you always have to be a F'ing C*nt?

=?Utf-8?B?TUph?= wrote:

> restarting my computer gives that my keybord isn't working anymore. Yesterday
> everything was ok. Today the keybord is working untill Windows XP
> (professional) is starting up e.g. I can use the F2 funtion key to set up.
> When I want to enter my pasword in XP, no keybord action is accepted!
>
> Who know how to resolve this

Try another keyboard.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/