Weird Event System with no information in Microsoft. Pleas..

July 2, 2005 3:50:01 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?)

After having instructed a computer to automatically download upgrades, and
after a strangely botched installation of a program, this event began
appearing in the event viewer:
Origin:Event System
Category:( 50)
Event Id:4609
The COM+ detected a incorrect during the internal proccessing. HRESULT is
C0000005 in line 44 of
d:\qxp.slp\con\com1x\src\events\tier1\eventsystem\obj.cpp.
(more or less)
What I did gather in the internet, there is at least "other" three errors
like this, but the HRESULT is different. One solution involves "refreshing"
some policies (didn´t work). Other solution involves changing the way the RPC
services logs on the computer (didn´t dare to preform), and the ultimate
solution... reformat and install.
One indication to a more to the point solution appeared here in the
newsgroup, that everything weird in COM+ implies a driver gone ga-ga.
A solution that didn´t last involved uninstalling and upgrading the video
card with some tweaks. At the fourth reboot, it appeared again.

Here´s the bootlog.
Service Pack 2 7 2 2005 11:08:48.500
Controlador cargado \WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
Controlador cargado \WINDOWS\system32\hal.dll
Controlador cargado \WINDOWS\system32\KDCOM.DLL
Controlador cargado \WINDOWS\system32\BOOTVID.dll
Controlador cargado ACPI.sys
Controlador cargado \WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WMILIB.SYS
Controlador cargado pci.sys
Controlador cargado isapnp.sys
Controlador cargado viaide.sys
Controlador cargado \WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\PCIIDEX.SYS
Controlador cargado MountMgr.sys
Controlador cargado ftdisk.sys
Controlador cargado dmload.sys
Controlador cargado dmio.sys
Controlador cargado PartMgr.sys
Controlador cargado VolSnap.sys
Controlador cargado atapi.sys
Controlador cargado disk.sys
Controlador cargado \WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\CLASSPNP.SYS
Controlador cargado fltMgr.sys
Controlador cargado sr.sys
Controlador cargado KSecDD.sys
Controlador cargado Ntfs.sys
Controlador cargado NDIS.sys
Controlador cargado vvoice.sys
Controlador cargado vpctcom.sys
Controlador cargado vmodem.sys
Controlador cargado viaagp.sys
Controlador cargado viaagp1.sys
Controlador cargado Mup.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\processr.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\nv4_mini.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\ac97via.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\usbohci.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\AN983.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\IntelC53.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\IntelC51.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\IntelC52.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mohfilt.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Modem.SYS
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\serial.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\parport.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\point32.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\psched.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\rdpdr.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\update.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS
No se ha cargado el controlador \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\gameenum.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\MODEMCSA.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\VETFDDNT.SYS
No se ha cargado el controlador \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\lbrtfdc.SYS
No se ha cargado el controlador \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Sfloppy.SYS
No se ha cargado el controlador \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\i2omgmt.SYS
No se ha cargado el controlador \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Changer.SYS
No se ha cargado el controlador \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Cdaudio.SYS
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Fs_Rec.SYS
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\VET-REC.SYS
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\VET-FILT.SYS
No se ha cargado el controlador \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\VET-FILT.SYS
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\VETMONNT.SYS
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Null.SYS
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Beep.SYS
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\vga.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\mnmdd.SYS
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Msfs.SYS
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Npfs.SYS
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\vsdatant.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\ws2ifsl.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\drivers\afd.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys
No se ha cargado el controlador \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\PCIDump.SYS
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Fips.SYS
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\CnxTrUsb.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\Cdfs.SYS
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys
No se ha cargado el controlador \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys
No se ha cargado el controlador \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\splitter.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\aec.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\swmidi.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\DMusic.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\ParVdm.SYS
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\srv.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\CnxTrLan.sys
Controlador cargado \??\C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\uphcleanhlp.sys
No se ha cargado el controlador \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\CnxTrLan.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\Drivers\HTTP.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys
Controlador cargado \SystemRoot\System32\DRIVERS\AN983.sys

Please bear in mind that "Controlador Cargado"="Loaded Driver" and "No se ha
cargado el controlador"="Driver Not Loaded" and the computer is localized to
spanish.

What solutions, if any can be preformed in this system so this annoyance go
away?
July 2, 2005 7:10:42 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.perform_maintain (More info?)

COM+ errors can be extremely difficult to troubleshoot and are not always
device driver related. Did you try a System Restore to a point before the
failed program installation? What program was that and how did it fail?

Note that to "reformat and install." is almost always a terrible idea. If
all else fails, the appropriate action would be an in place repair
reinstallation followed by reinstallation of critical updates.
--

!