Hearts and Souls Website Update

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

www.silverlionstudios.greyearth.com

We have a contest winner!
2 answers Last reply
More about hearts souls website update
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    "Sidhain" <sidhain@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > www.silverlionstudios.greyearth.com
    >
    > We have a contest winner!

    You have a broken link :-P

    The "Example of play" link on the H&S page is broken. And I was keen to read
    it.

    Oh, and thanks, by the way :-)

    --
    David Meadows
    "Hey - They've got super-human powers. How could they

    "David Meadows" <david@no.spam.here.uk> wrote in message
    > "Sidhain" <sidhain@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > > www.silverlionstudios.greyearth.com
    > >
    > > We have a contest winner!
    >
    > You have a broken link :-P
    >
    > The "Example of play" link on the H&S page is broken. And I was keen to
    read
    > it.
    >
    > Oh, and thanks, by the way :-)

    Yeah I know I did all that work then got lazy, and haven't culled out the
    example of play to postt yet :/ I've got to get it done...
    (I could just make one up, I've done that already but I wanted something
    from one of the actual games that have been played..and that's reams of logs
    to go through and find examples that illustrate things like monologues,
    stress, and other things like that in play.)

Games Video Games