Hearts and Souls Website Update

Last response: in Video Games
October 10, 2004 7:24:18 AM

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

www.silverlionstudios.greyearth.com

We have a contest winner!
Anonymous
October 14, 2004 10:10:43 PM

"Sidhain" <sidhain@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> www.silverlionstudios.greyearth.com
>
> We have a contest winner!

You have a broken link :-P

The "Example of play" link on the H&S page is broken. And I was keen to read
it.

Oh, and thanks, by the way :-)

--
David Meadows
"Hey - They've got super-human powers. How could they

"David Meadows" <david@no.spam.here.uk> wrote in message
> "Sidhain" <sidhain@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> > www.silverlionstudios.greyearth.com
> >
> > We have a contest winner!
>
> You have a broken link :-P
>
> The "Example of play" link on the H&S page is broken. And I was keen to
read
> it.
>
> Oh, and thanks, by the way :-)

Yeah I know I did all that work then got lazy, and haven't culled out the
example of play to postt yet :/  I've got to get it done...
(I could just make one up, I've done that already but I wanted something
from one of the actual games that have been played..and that's reams of logs
to go through and find examples that illustrate things like monologues,
stress, and other things like that in play.)
!