damn its me again, my damn SP 2 keeps giving me errors and so because of that
my explorer.exe doesn't run now and i have the process manuelly can ony help
me out here oh and it wont install my upadates

Malke

WarOfGenesis wrote:

> damn its me again, my damn SP 2 keeps giving me errors and so because
> of that my explorer.exe doesn't run now and i have the process
> manuelly can ony help me out here oh and it wont install my upadates

Please keep to one thread for help with one problem. Because you've made
a new post without any references or information about the original
problem, I can't help you. Go here to see how to make a good newsgroup
post:

http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

You may be having difficulties in posting - and/or you think that your
previous answers will be seen as they might be on a messageboard -
because you are using the web interface to access these groups. The web
interface is, quite simply, awful. Because you are using this
interface, you probably don't realize that this is really a newsgroup.
You will get far more out of this resource if you learn to use a
newsreader. There are many good newsreaders for Windows, but you can
use Outlook Express since you already have it. Here are some links to
information about newsgroups:

http://www.elephantboycomputers.com/page3.html#12-09-02 - a brief
explanation of newsgroups
http://rickrogers.org/setupoe.htm
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/support/news/howto/default.asp
- Set Up Newsreader

microsoft.public.test.here - MS group to test if your newsreader is
working properly
http://www.mailmsg.com/SPAM_munging.htm - how to munge email address
http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm - multiposting vs.
crossposting

I - and others - would love to help you but we need details about your
computer, the issues you are having, and what you've already done in
order to give you effective help.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com

WarOfGenesis wrote:
> damn its me again, my damn SP 2 keeps giving me errors and so because of that
> my explorer.exe doesn't run now and i have the process manuelly can ony help
> me out here oh and it wont install my upadates

Run PC in safe mode, go to start, run, type appwiz.cpl, uninstall
service pack2 from there.