Character A Day

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

I have a favor to ask for the guy who was putting up a V&V character a Day.

Would it be possible to have those sent to me? My files got wiped and I lost
them all.

Captain Geek
6 answers Last reply
More about character
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    On 03 Nov 2004 22:25:17 GMT, detryxtyr@aol.com (Detryxtyr) wrote:

    >I have a favor to ask for the guy who was putting up a V&V character a Day.
    >
    >Would it be possible to have those sent to me? My files got wiped and I lost
    >them all.

    I can't remember exactly what characters I posted but I'll send you a
    few files that should contain most or all of them.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    Got them. Thank you very much.

    Captain Geek
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    "Detryxtyr" <detryxtyr@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Got them. Thank you very much.
    >
    > Captain Geek
    How about posting them here? Thanks in advance.
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    If I've got the permission of the original author, I'll put them up.

    Captain Geek
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    On 07 Nov 2004 18:46:48 GMT, detryxtyr@aol.com (Detryxtyr) wrote:

    >If I've got the permission of the original author, I'll put them up.

    Ehn. Whatever. Although the fact is y'all could just google for them
    anyway.
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    "David Johnston" <rgormannospam@telusplanet.net> wrote in message
    > On 07 Nov 2004 18:46:48 GMT, detryxtyr@aol.com (Detryxtyr) wrote:
    >
    >>If I've got the permission of the original author, I'll put them up.
    >
    > Ehn. Whatever. Although the fact is y'all could just google for them
    > anyway.

    Ah, okay thanks.

Games Video Games