Character A Day

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

I have a favor to ask for the guy who was putting up a V&V character a Day.

Would it be possible to have those sent to me? My files got wiped and I lost
them all.

Captain Geek

On 03 Nov 2004 22:25:17 GMT, detryxtyr@aol.com (Detryxtyr) wrote:

>I have a favor to ask for the guy who was putting up a V&V character a Day.
>
>Would it be possible to have those sent to me? My files got wiped and I lost
>them all.

I can't remember exactly what characters I posted but I'll send you a
few files that should contain most or all of them.

"Detryxtyr" <detryxtyr@aol.com> wrote in message
> Got them. Thank you very much.
>
> Captain Geek
How about posting them here? Thanks in advance.

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

If I've got the permission of the original author, I'll put them up.

Captain Geek

On 07 Nov 2004 18:46:48 GMT, detryxtyr@aol.com (Detryxtyr) wrote:

>If I've got the permission of the original author, I'll put them up.

Ehn. Whatever. Although the fact is y'all could just google for them
anyway.

"David Johnston" <rgormannospam@telusplanet.net> wrote in message
> On 07 Nov 2004 18:46:48 GMT, detryxtyr@aol.com (Detryxtyr) wrote:
>
>>If I've got the permission of the original author, I'll put them up.
>
> Ehn. Whatever. Although the fact is y'all could just google for them
> anyway.

Ah, okay thanks.