Apple IPad versus Samsung Galaxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingpacks

Honorable
Mar 14, 2012
Community,

I am doing a research paper on the variances of the Apple Ipad2 and the Samsung Galaxy 10.. Basically i am asking just a personal view or perspective betwenn the two mobile computing devises... I am looking for price comparison, Function, freedom capability, etc.. all feedback is welcome..

Solution

Both the Apple iPad and the Galaxy Tab are unique in their own way and they both have their ups and downs and if you come to think about it,
The iPad is still one of the preferred choices and remains top tablet pick in the market, however it may not be the best pick for everyone.

It's just a thing of every user's preferences and expectations. For instance, if what matters the most to you is portability, then the Galaxy Tab is...

phillcollins

Honorable
Apr 7, 2012

Both the Apple iPad and the Galaxy Tab are unique in their own way and they both have their ups and downs and if you come to think about it,
The iPad is still one of the preferred choices and remains top tablet pick in the market, however it may not be the best pick for everyone.

It's just a thing of every user's preferences and expectations. For instance, if what matters the most to you is portability, then the Galaxy Tab is definitely the right choice. On the other hand, if you are looking for a tablet with a proper operating system that really fits this design, then the iPad would surely fit your needs. Ultimately, it's every user's choice!

Solution

johnsonbrown220

Honorable
May 8, 2012
Apple has filed a lawsuit against Samsung for "slavishly" copying iPhone and iPad designs in the Galaxy line of mobile phones and tablets. Mobilized blogger Ina Fried reported that the lawsuit was filed in US District Court in North Carolina for infringing number of Apple patents and trademarks. An Apple representative told Mobilized, "It's no coincidence that Samsung's latest products look a lot like the iPhone and iPad, from the shape of the hardware to the user interface and even the packaging.

so for more details
http://gm.kochar.com/post/Apple-Sues-Samsung-for-Copying-iPhone-iPad-Design.aspx :hello:

Kingpacks

Honorable
Mar 14, 2012

I am very aware of the lawsuit that apple has filed against Samsung for the portable device so called copywrite .. It is a very interesting story. And a wise strategic business move on apples part to stal the release of the the 10.1 That is big big money for apple...

Status
Not open for further replies.