Roberto

Distinguished
May 19, 2003

hi..
i realized that everytime i post a large message...this reamins in the forum
for 2 minutes...and then its deleted.....
as a consequence... i am sure i am not receiving enough answers to help me
with my problem....
can someone tell me whats going on?.... before i thought it was cuz my
message is very long... and someone suggested that i should enable outlook
express and use it to post the messages... but now i know thats not the
problem....

roberto

Are you sure? The Web Interface is very rudiment to say the least.

Setting up Outlook Express Newsreader

Bruce Hagen
MS MVP - (IE/OE)
~IB-CA~

roberto wrote:
> hi..
> i realized that everytime i post a large message...this reamins in the forum
> for 2 minutes...and then its deleted.....
> as a consequence... i am sure i am not receiving enough answers to help me
> with my problem....
> can someone tell me whats going on?.... before i thought it was cuz my
> message is very long... and someone suggested that i should enable outlook
> express and use it to post the messages... but now i know thats not the
> problem....
>
> roberto
Yes, the msnews.microsoft.com server doesn't accept msgs above a certain
size. For example 50MB.