LCD for Office Work and Movies? NOT for Gaming!

Hello,

I'm interested in buying a 19" LCD for doing office type work and for watching movies. I will *not* be playing any games.

I was thinking of getting the ViewSonic VP930b because the THG review said it's a good all-round monitor. Is this a good idea? Can anyone make a good recommendation for me? Most of the reviews on this site are geared towards gamers, so I'm not sure what to look for.

Thanks,
Jane
2 answers Last reply
More about office work movies gaming
  1. Quote:
    Hello,

I'm interested in buying a 19" LCD for doing office type work and for watching movies. I will *not* be playing any games.

I was thinking of getting the ViewSonic VP930b because the THG review said it's a good all-round monitor. Is this a good idea? Can anyone make a good recommendation for me? Most of the reviews on this site are geared towards gamers, so I'm not sure what to look for.

Thanks,
    Jane

The VP930b is a well liked model. Also, Samsung 971P.
  2. For office work and movies you are pretty safe going with most any monitor on the market today (that has reasonable response times). In your specific case, I'd suggest focusing on getting the biggest size that you can afford.
Ask a new question

Read More

Flat Panel Monitors Movies LCD Office Peripherals