Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Can't backup iPhone contents to iTunes

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
April 5, 2011 12:58:47 PM

I'm having trouble backing up all of my devices to itunes. When I right click on my device, there is not an option to create a backup listed anymore. It also makes no attempt to automatically backup when I sync. I have tried uninstalling itunes,but it did not make any difference. When I reinstalled it, all my apps and music was already there. All of my old backups were there too. Any ideas on this?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Best solution

April 6, 2011 2:55:32 AM
April 9, 2011 11:48:44 AM

I think there is something that has disabled your back up feature and it has nothing to do with itunes, anyway. there is something called "itunes backup disabler" once you download it you'll have two options
1. enable backup
2. disable backup
Once you get it, click on enable and hope this will help you.
More reviews: How to transfer iPod/iPhone/iPad to computer or iTunes
It includes the transferring of music, photos, videos, SMS, Contact ect. between iPod/iPhone/iPad and computer(PC or Mac).
Score
Related resources
October 7, 2013 11:20:22 PM

Are you unable to backup iPhone contents with iTunes then don't worry simply use third party iPhone file transfer software. It will help you to backup all your iPhone contents in just few simple clicks. It is easy to use and also helps you to get rid of iTunes backup corrupt issues.

Read More:
http://www.itunesbackupcorrupt.com/
Score
!