Something handier than Favorites for IE

VINOD

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2004

I like Mozilla's personal Toolbar. IE has Favorites but not as handy.
There are a few URLs that I use most frequently. How can I add a few
shortcut buttons to lot of free space on one of the IE Toolbars?

Vinod

may be using the Links buton

While sipping a glass of wine, I read that vinod wrote in

vinod wrote:
> I like Mozilla's personal Toolbar. IE has Favorites but not as handy.
> There are a few URLs that I use most frequently. How can I add a few
> shortcut buttons to lot of free space on one of the IE Toolbars?
>
> Vinod

Downld firefox, add them to your bookmarks and open them as tabs when
you need them. As I reject toolbars myself I wouldn't know how to add
links. You could a drag and drop.