Hunters Inc.

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

I used to post here over a year ago, when a guy named after a programming
language trolled the group about his game that sounded like High Bride (I
won't put the name specifically to avoid him Googling it and restarting).

Anyway, I just released a sourcebook for Mutants and Masterminds called
Hunters Inc. on the RPGnow Website. I don't have the link handy at the
moment, but it was released by Cracked Mirror Productions.

I'm not trying to spam the group with a sales ad, though obviously a few
more sales would be great. :) I'm actually looking for feedback, so that I
can improve my writing for future projects.

Jeffrey Allan Boman

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

If your looking for feed back send my a copy of the and of the main book and
I'll get back with you.

"Bob and Judy" <puddyj@chartermi.net> wrote in

> If your looking for feed back send my a copy of the and of the main
> book and I'll get back with you.

Nevermind the fact that I'm the writer and not the publisher, it's
available as a $6.95 PDF through RPGNow.com . I do want it to sell, but I'm
not here to hawk it - or to take sales away from it either.