Why can't I send attachments of photos in my e-mail anymore?

I have been using MSN mail through my Verizon DSL service for 7 months. All
along, I had been able to send e-mail to anyone with jpg attachments. As of
last week, everytime I try to attach a jpg file to a message I want to send,
I get an error stating: Access to the following potentially unsafe
attachments has been blocked: Img_0029.jpg. and I can not attach the file.
MSN Explorer Premium is my default mail client. I am running windows XP home
edition sp2 & IE v6.0 Is there a setting somewhere that I might have
changed?? Please help, this is driving me crazy!!! (if I'm posting in the
wrong group, please advise me where to post.)

Thank you

Try posting your query to this MSN-specific newsgroup:

microsoft.public.msn.discussion

--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security

skippersgirl wrote:
> I have been using MSN mail through my Verizon DSL service for 7 months.
> All
> along, I had been able to send e-mail to anyone with jpg attachments. As
> of
> last week, everytime I try to attach a jpg file to a message I want to
> send,
> I get an error stating: Access to the following potentially unsafe
> attachments has been blocked: Img_0029.jpg. and I can not attach the file.
> MSN Explorer Premium is my default mail client. I am running windows XP
> home
> edition sp2 & IE v6.0 Is there a setting somewhere that I might have
> changed?? Please help, this is driving me crazy!!! (if I'm posting in the
> wrong group, please advise me where to post.)
>
> Thank you

Thanks PA Bear, I will post it there.

skippersgirl wrote:
> I have been using MSN mail through my Verizon DSL service for 7 months. All
> along, I had been able to send e-mail to anyone with jpg attachments. As of
> last week, everytime I try to attach a jpg file to a message I want to send,
> I get an error stating: Access to the following potentially unsafe
> attachments has been blocked: Img_0029.jpg. and I can not attach the file.
> MSN Explorer Premium is my default mail client. I am running windows XP home
> edition sp2 & IE v6.0 Is there a setting somewhere that I might have
> changed?? Please help, this is driving me crazy!!! (if I'm posting in the
> wrong group, please advise me where to post.)
>
> Thank you
It seems to me that it is something to do with MSN. Contact them about that.