Why can't I send attachments of photos in my e-mail anymore?

I have been using MSN mail through my Verizon DSL service for 7 months. All
along, I had been able to send e-mail to anyone with jpg attachments. As of
last week, everytime I try to attach a jpg file to a message I want to send,
I get an error stating: Access to the following potentially unsafe
attachments has been blocked: Img_0029.jpg. and I can not attach the file.
MSN Explorer Premium is my default mail client. I am running windows XP home
edition sp2 & IE v6.0 Is there a setting somewhere that I might have
changed?? Please help, this is driving me crazy!!! (if I'm posting in the
wrong group, please advise me where to post.)

Thank you
3 answers Last reply
More about send attachments photos mail anymore

    Try posting your query to this MSN-specific newsgroup:

    microsoft.public.msn.discussion

    --
    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
    MS MVP-Windows (IE/OE) & Security

    skippersgirl wrote:
    > I have been using MSN mail through my Verizon DSL service for 7 months.
    > All
    > along, I had been able to send e-mail to anyone with jpg attachments. As
    > of
    > last week, everytime I try to attach a jpg file to a message I want to
    > send,
    > I get an error stating: Access to the following potentially unsafe
    > attachments has been blocked: Img_0029.jpg. and I can not attach the file.
    > MSN Explorer Premium is my default mail client. I am running windows XP
    > home
    > edition sp2 & IE v6.0 Is there a setting somewhere that I might have
    > changed?? Please help, this is driving me crazy!!! (if I'm posting in the
    > wrong group, please advise me where to post.)
    >
    > Thank you

    Thanks PA Bear, I will post it there.

    skippersgirl wrote:
    > I have been using MSN mail through my Verizon DSL service for 7 months. All
    > along, I had been able to send e-mail to anyone with jpg attachments. As of
    > last week, everytime I try to attach a jpg file to a message I want to send,
    > I get an error stating: Access to the following potentially unsafe
    > attachments has been blocked: Img_0029.jpg. and I can not attach the file.
    > MSN Explorer Premium is my default mail client. I am running windows XP home
    > edition sp2 & IE v6.0 Is there a setting somewhere that I might have
    > changed?? Please help, this is driving me crazy!!! (if I'm posting in the
    > wrong group, please advise me where to post.)
    >
    > Thank you
    It seems to me that it is something to do with MSN. Contact them about that.

Email Windows XP