Delet disabled program from Quick Launch

What do I need to do to remove an icon for a disabled program from the Quick
Launch bar?

Thank you.

Right click the item, and select delete.

That should do the trick.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User

"vandoren3" <vandoren3@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> What do I need to do to remove an icon for a disabled program from the
> Quick
> Launch bar?
>
> Thank you.

Right clicking on an item will bring up many options that may surprise.
These options will vary greatly, depending where you are in the system and
what you right click on.

Experiment a bit to learn the astounding capabilities of the "right click"!

--
Regards,

Richard Urban

vandoren3 wrote:
> What do I need to do to remove an icon for a disabled program from the Quick
> Launch bar?
>
> Thank you.

EITHER RIGHT CLICK ON THE ICON, PRESS DELETE OR RIGHT CLICK ON TASKBAK,
PROPERTIES, CUSTOMIZE, FIND THE ICON YOU WANT TO DELETE AND SELECT
ALWAYS HIDE FROM THE DROP DOWN MENU. CLICK APPLY, OK.

Pete

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001

!