Champions - HR Radio Hearing and Radio Listen & Transmit.

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

I was wondering, I have a character who is supposed to have great
abilities at listening and transmitting radio frequencies. Do I have to
purchase HR Radio Hearing (10 points) AND Radio listen & Transmit (5
points) or does HR Radio Hearing encompass transmitting as well?
Mathew
1 answer Last reply
More about champions radio hearing radio listen transmit
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

    In article <1106530250.861614.251670@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
    "Mathew" <mathewignash@comcast.net> wrote:

    > I was wondering, I have a character who is supposed to have great
    > abilities at listening and transmitting radio frequencies. Do I have to
    > purchase HR Radio Hearing (10 points) AND Radio listen & Transmit (5
    > points) or does HR Radio Hearing encompass transmitting as well?
    > Mathew

    High Range Radio Perception covers both in 5th edition.

    --
    Joe Claffey | "Make no small plans."
    indianajoe3@comcast.net | -- Daniel Burnham

Radio Games Video Games