Champions - HR Radio Hearing and Radio Listen & Transmit.

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

I was wondering, I have a character who is supposed to have great
abilities at listening and transmitting radio frequencies. Do I have to
purchase HR Radio Hearing (10 points) AND Radio listen & Transmit (5
points) or does HR Radio Hearing encompass transmitting as well?
Mathew

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

In article <1106530250.861614.251670@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
"Mathew" <mathewignash@comcast.net> wrote:

> I was wondering, I have a character who is supposed to have great
> abilities at listening and transmitting radio frequencies. Do I have to
> purchase HR Radio Hearing (10 points) AND Radio listen & Transmit (5
> points) or does HR Radio Hearing encompass transmitting as well?
> Mathew

High Range Radio Perception covers both in 5th edition.

--
Joe Claffey | "Make no small plans."
indianajoe3@comcast.net | -- Daniel Burnham