Madden Xbox360

Last response: in Video Games
April 19, 2005 8:48:04 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.games,uk.games.video.xbox,alt.xbox.discussion (More info?)

REAL-TIME Madden 2006 graphics on pre-final Xenon / Xbox2 / Xbox360
hardware!

http://r0rschach.com/madden.jpg
http://www.imgmag.org/images/indigo_0503/madden_recolor...
http://sportsmedia.ign.com/sports/image/article/605/605...
http://images.ea.com/sports/games/06/madden/nextgen/day...
http://members.cox.net/dmczaf/maddennexgen.JPG
http://images.ea.com/sports/games/06/madden/nextgen/mon...

compare those to this CGI render:

http://img38.exs.cx/img38/4888/eascreenshot25mi.jpg

More about : madden xbox360

Anonymous
April 20, 2005 6:22:49 AM

On 19 Apr 2005 16:48:04 -0700, Radeon350@yahoo.com wrote:

>REAL-TIME Madden 2006 graphics on pre-final Xenon / Xbox2 / Xbox360
>hardware!
>

>http://r0rschach.com/madden.jpg
>http://www.imgmag.org/images/indigo_0503/madden_recolor...
>http://sportsmedia.ign.com/sports/image/article/605/605...
>http://images.ea.com/sports/games/06/madden/nextgen/day...
>http://members.cox.net/dmczaf/maddennexgen.JPG
>http://images.ea.com/sports/games/06/madden/nextgen/mon...
>

>compare those to this CGI render:
>
>http://img38.exs.cx/img38/4888/eascreenshot25mi.jpg

Dont discount that it also could be from PS3 dev kits since it's been
reported that EA has them.
Anonymous
April 20, 2005 3:57:44 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.games,alt.xbox.discussion (More info?)

<Radeon350@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> REAL-TIME Madden 2006 graphics on pre-final Xenon / Xbox2 / Xbox360
> hardware!
>

> http://r0rschach.com/madden.jpg
> http://www.imgmag.org/images/indigo_0503/madden_recolor...
> http://sportsmedia.ign.com/sports/image/article/605/605...
> http://images.ea.com/sports/games/06/madden/nextgen/day...
> http://members.cox.net/dmczaf/maddennexgen.JPG
> http://images.ea.com/sports/games/06/madden/nextgen/mon...
>

> compare those to this CGI render:
>
> http://img38.exs.cx/img38/4888/eascreenshot25mi.jpg

WOW!!
April 21, 2005 2:48:04 AM

"Imperium" <frankmelo@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
news:o 4fb61hasi99anaa6j8384bgbirdrjvlij@4ax.com...
> On 19 Apr 2005 16:48:04 -0700, Radeon350@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>>REAL-TIME Madden 2006 graphics on pre-final Xenon / Xbox2 / Xbox360
>>hardware!
>>

>>http://r0rschach.com/madden.jpg
>>http://www.imgmag.org/images/indigo_0503/madden_recolor...
>>http://sportsmedia.ign.com/sports/image/article/605/605...
>>http://images.ea.com/sports/games/06/madden/nextgen/day...
>>http://members.cox.net/dmczaf/maddennexgen.JPG
>>http://images.ea.com/sports/games/06/madden/nextgen/mon...
>>

>>compare those to this CGI render:
>>
>>http://img38.exs.cx/img38/4888/eascreenshot25mi.jpg
>
> Dont discount that it also could be from PS3 dev kits since it's been
> reported that EA has them.

that's true. and since PS3 is going to be more powerful than Xbox360 (and
I am not biased, im getting both) EA might be showing PS3 graphics or
pre-final PS3 graphics.

oh btw, here's the latest realtime image of nextgen Madden
http://images.ea.com/sports/games/06/madden/nextgen/ngd...
Anonymous
April 21, 2005 12:10:02 PM

"R520 Fudo" <R520fudo@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:D qadncFPvqrov_rfRVn-vg@comcast.com...

>> Dont discount that it also could be from PS3 dev kits since it's been
>> reported that EA has them.
>>

> that's true. and since PS3 is going to be more powerful than Xbox360
> (and I am not biased, im getting both) EA might be showing PS3 graphics
> or pre-final PS3 graphics.
>
> oh btw, here's the latest realtime image of nextgen Madden
> http://images.ea.com/sports/games/06/madden/nextgen/ngd...

If Electronic Arts are true to form there won't be any noticeable
differences between how the games look on either system. My money's on that
Madden being on the X-Box 360. When is Madden for the PS3 going to see the
light of day? End of next year maybe? I can't see them releasing it before
the console is released in the US.
!