Madden Xbox360

4 answers Last reply
More about madden xbox360
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.games,uk.games.video.xbox,alt.xbox.discussion (More info?)

    On 19 Apr 2005 16:48:04 -0700, Radeon350@yahoo.com wrote:

    >REAL-TIME Madden 2006 graphics on pre-final Xenon / Xbox2 / Xbox360
    >hardware!
    >

    >http://r0rschach.com/madden.jpg
    >http://www.imgmag.org/images/indigo_0503/madden_recolored.jpg
    >http://sportsmedia.ign.com/sports/image/article/605/605083/next-gen-madden-20050418100035324-000.jpg
    >http://images.ea.com/sports/games/06/madden/nextgen/day1.jpg
    >http://members.cox.net/dmczaf/maddennexgen.JPG
    >http://images.ea.com/sports/games/06/madden/nextgen/money.jpg
    >

    >compare those to this CGI render:
    >
    >http://img38.exs.cx/img38/4888/eascreenshot25mi.jpg

    Dont discount that it also could be from PS3 dev kits since it's been
    reported that EA has them.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.games,alt.xbox.discussion (More info?)

    <Radeon350@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > REAL-TIME Madden 2006 graphics on pre-final Xenon / Xbox2 / Xbox360
    > hardware!
    >

    > http://r0rschach.com/madden.jpg
    > http://www.imgmag.org/images/indigo_0503/madden_recolored.jpg
    > http://sportsmedia.ign.com/sports/image/article/605/605083/next-gen-madden-20050418100035324-000.jpg
    > http://images.ea.com/sports/games/06/madden/nextgen/day1.jpg
    > http://members.cox.net/dmczaf/maddennexgen.JPG
    > http://images.ea.com/sports/games/06/madden/nextgen/money.jpg
    >

    > compare those to this CGI render:
    >
    > http://img38.exs.cx/img38/4888/eascreenshot25mi.jpg

    WOW!!
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.games,uk.games.video.xbox,alt.xbox.discussion (More info?)

    "Imperium" <frankmelo@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
    > On 19 Apr 2005 16:48:04 -0700, Radeon350@yahoo.com wrote:
    >
    >>REAL-TIME Madden 2006 graphics on pre-final Xenon / Xbox2 / Xbox360
    >>hardware!
    >>

    >>http://r0rschach.com/madden.jpg
    >>http://www.imgmag.org/images/indigo_0503/madden_recolored.jpg
    >>http://sportsmedia.ign.com/sports/image/article/605/605083/next-gen-madden-20050418100035324-000.jpg
    >>http://images.ea.com/sports/games/06/madden/nextgen/day1.jpg
    >>http://members.cox.net/dmczaf/maddennexgen.JPG
    >>http://images.ea.com/sports/games/06/madden/nextgen/money.jpg
    >>

    >>compare those to this CGI render:
    >>
    >>http://img38.exs.cx/img38/4888/eascreenshot25mi.jpg
    >
    > Dont discount that it also could be from PS3 dev kits since it's been
    > reported that EA has them.

    that's true. and since PS3 is going to be more powerful than Xbox360 (and
    I am not biased, im getting both) EA might be showing PS3 graphics or
    pre-final PS3 graphics.

    oh btw, here's the latest realtime image of nextgen Madden
    http://images.ea.com/sports/games/06/madden/nextgen/ngday4.jpg
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.video.xbox,microsoft.public.xbox,microsoft.public.games,uk.games.video.xbox,alt.xbox.discussion (More info?)

    "R520 Fudo" <R520fudo@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >> Dont discount that it also could be from PS3 dev kits since it's been
    >> reported that EA has them.
    >>

    > that's true. and since PS3 is going to be more powerful than Xbox360
    > (and I am not biased, im getting both) EA might be showing PS3 graphics
    > or pre-final PS3 graphics.
    >
    > oh btw, here's the latest realtime image of nextgen Madden
    > http://images.ea.com/sports/games/06/madden/nextgen/ngday4.jpg

    If Electronic Arts are true to form there won't be any noticeable
    differences between how the games look on either system. My money's on that
    Madden being on the X-Box 360. When is Madden for the PS3 going to see the
    light of day? End of next year maybe? I can't see them releasing it before
    the console is released in the US.

Games Video Microsoft Xbox Video Games