L90D+ Drivers and ImageTune

palmerg

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2005
I own the L90D+ and its still working very well. I have a few questions for the forum that maybe others can answer since I haven't been able to.
1 - The monitor came with no specific driver - it installs under WInXP/SP2 as a PnP monitor. Is this other owners experience too?
2 - Does this monitor come with any user accessable - built in color profiles? Has anyone found any that they use to make a difference?
3 - The Hyundai Imagequest site now has a listing for a L90D+ (ImageTune) monitor. Does anyone know what that new feature is? I have a email into my contact at Imagequest on all these but I haven't heard back yet so I though I would see if any others know what I'm talking about here.

Thanks in advance....

RX8

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2004
1. my L90D+ came with a drivers cd in the box which i installed there is a manual on the cd too.. so i dont understand why u dident get one, get in touch with the retailer or somthing.

2. No colour profiles, what a pile of crap IMO, very disapointed.

3. i dont have a clue i have had this moniter for 40 days or so.

<font color=purple> MY FINGER IS ON THE BUTTON! </font color=purple>

palmerg

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2005
Thanks for the reply,
1. I have sent an email into Imagequest two days ago, no response. Can you tell me if the Monitor is recognized as a L90D+ or is it L90D? There is a driver on-line that can be downloaded but only for the L90D.
2. I agree that sucks
3. This new feature seems to be a software interface to the monitor that allows you to configure features without having to use the buttons. May give more granular control too. Those questions are in my email to Imagequest too.

Chuck_Hsiao

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2005
1) Since PnP is pretty standardized nowadays, monitors don't really need specific drivers. Yes the CD tends to be just a manual and nothing else (no drivers); I know that's all our CDs have.
2) You can try to see if the monitor has any built-in color profiles by using the OSD menu and going through the options for a palette or other similar thing. With a Mac, you can see them directly from the computer, but I don't know how to do that with a PC. Many monitors also allow you to adjust the RGB values individually.
3) Nope.

Chuck Hsiao
Amptron

RX8

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2004
L90D+ not L90D.

email me and i will attach the driver in the reply. (manhota@hotmail.com)

<font color=purple> MY FINGER IS ON THE BUTTON! </font color=purple>