Heroclix (Giant figs)?

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

I'm new here so hello to all. As I only have webtv I have no way to
download FAQ from the wizkids website, so my question is this.......Some
of the newer sets have special rules for oversized figures like "Giant
Man" & "Steel", do these rules also apply to older "Big" figures like
"Bat Sentry" or "The Sentinel"?
Thanx!

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 08:35:59 -0400, Batman475@webtv.net (Bruce Wayne)
wrote:

> I'm new here so hello to all. As I only have webtv I have no way to
>download FAQ from the wizkids website, so my question is this.......Some
>of the newer sets have special rules for oversized figures like "Giant
>Man" & "Steel", do these rules also apply to older "Big" figures like
>"Bat Sentry" or "The Sentinel"?
>Thanx!

"Giant" figures are determined by the damage icon on their base. Bat
Sentry, while oversized and taking up two spaces in a booster, has the
ordinary "explosion" icon, which marks it as a regular figure.
Currently, only Giant Man and Steel have the "giant" icon. Sentinel
and Sinestro (the yellow construct version) have a "fist" icon, which
denotes them as "big figs"; they have their own rules, a printed
version of which came with the figure in the packaging.
It's too bad you can't download .pdf files, as that is the way all the
updated rules are posted to the WizKids web-site.

-- pseudosoldier