Asterisk

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2004
Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

For 5th edition Hero cognoscente: Is there an NPC character who has
time-travel and/or temporal manipulation for their suite of superpowers?
And, if so, what book do they appear in? Thanks!

Asterisk

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.super-heroes (More info?)

A cat leaping onto Asterisk@webtv.net's computer produced this output:
> For 5th edition Hero cognoscente: Is there an NPC character who has
> time-travel and/or temporal manipulation for their suite of superpowers?
> And, if so, what book do they appear in? Thanks!

Captain Chronos, in the _Conquerors, Killers, and Crooks_ book.

Ja, mata
--
Kevin Lighton lighton@bestweb.net or shinma_kl@operamail.com
"I thought he was too arrogant to have an escape pod!" Vyse, _Skies of