Help with a WiFi Driver

September 8, 2004 8:55:58 AM

I am looking and trying everyplace. I have lost my install disc for my Sony
Clie WiFi Card WL-110. Sadly Sony doesn't post their drivers and wants 20
bucks for the replacement CD. All I need is the damn install
program...anyway out there that can help, please?

Tim

More about : wifi driver

Anonymous
December 23, 2004 1:18:01 PM

"Tim" <who@knows.com> wrote in message
> I am looking and trying everyplace. I have lost my install disc for my
Sony
> Clie WiFi Card WL-110. Sadly Sony doesn't post their drivers and wants 20
> bucks for the replacement CD. All I need is the damn install
> program...anyway out there that can help, please?

Hi Tim,

Did you ever replace the disc?

R.
!